WTS: 2011 Honda Stateline Bagger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Selling my 2011 Honda Stateline with Willie and Maxx Fairing and hard bags kit. Motor is completely stock fuel injected 1312 CC with no modifications. Exhaust sounds good factory so that was kept stock as well. The fairing has a Fusion MS-RA205 marine radio with iphone/ipod/USB/android control on it and is Satellite radio ready. Radio also has weather band and VHF Band receiver. Also has a fusion 4 channel amp and 2 5.25 JL Audio speakers. Radio can be heard perfectly at HWY speeds even while wearing a 3/4 helmet. Fairing was professionally painted to match the frame/painted panels on the bike. I also have a new in box bluetooth kit for the radio that has never been installed. A leather Willie and Maxx windshield bag has also been put on to add a little outside storage. I currently have my iphone cable run to it for ease of use. Currently has 4417 miles on it and that will slightly go up as I will be running it at least once a week so it does not just sit. Bike is shaft driven so no chain/belts to screw with and maintenance is very easy and only involves changing the oil and coolant (liquid cooled motor with radiator and fans) makes it GREAT for riding in the Louisiana heat.

I purchased the bike from Friendly Yamaha off of the showroom floor in September of 2015 and at the time purchased a 2 year transferable Honda Factory Warranty. I am asking $7,000 for the bike as that is the payoff through the bank. With the fairing and bag (with everything else included) there are over $3,500 in extras on the bike. I also have a Bilt Premium waterproof cover for it that has been on the bike whenever it was not ridden. Bike has never seen the rain and has been stored under my carport with the cover on it. I also have a couple size Large DOT Approved half helmets that I can include with the purchase if needed. Bike comes with two complete sets of keys (ignition/gas tank, handlebar lock and saddle bags).

The ONLY issue with the bike is a tiny (1-2mm) rock chip on the tank. See pictures. Besides that, the bike is in showroom condition. I get compliments on this bike every time I ride it. Even from Harley riders.

The only reason that I am selling is because I am going with a sport-touring bike that I can put on the track.

Any questions PM me or text me at 225-907-3272 at any time.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom