2013 MS Classic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L10TootieLynn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Chauvin, LA
    Great shooting guys:D!!! I had a blast shooting production, definitely have some things to work on, but all in all I think I did pretty well considering it was my first match with the CZ!!

Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    As always it was great to see and spend some brief time with my firends from down South. Got the MS Classic behind me, came home last night and made reservations for the Gator. Looking forward to shooting it with the guys from MS this year. See y'all soon I hope

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Great shooting guys:D!!! I had a blast shooting production, definitely have some things to work on, but all in all I think I did pretty well considering it was my first match with the CZ!!

Great shooting, Steph-- especially with a basically brand new gun. I hope you stick with it, as per our discussion after the match.

Very solid finish, as was the case for many of our members. Really proud of our CAS squad for bringing home so much wood!

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Great shooting, Steph-- especially with a basically brand new gun. I hope you stick with it, as per our discussion after the match.

Very solid finish, as was the case for many of our members. Really proud of our CAS squad for bringing home so much wood!

I hear Jeff Blackmon received a fine piece of wood as well

Top Bottom