2018 Mississippi Classic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anichols

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2015
    Brandon, MS
    Registration for all remaining slots in the match will begin at 7:00 pm on 3/4/2018. Even if you would prefer to shoot Friday only, please register for one of the Sat/Sun spots. There will probably be a wait list for them, but I will have several Friday spots open. I will be contacting everyone after I close registration. Some of the people that are already registered have expressed interest in shooting Friday only and they will be moved to Friday. The bottom line is, if you want to shoot, please register. Even if you are on the wait list, I will do everything I can do to get you in as long as you are registered.

https://practiscore.com/2018-mississippi-classic/register

Last edited:

anichols

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2015
    Brandon, MS
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Sat/Sun is wait listed, but there are still some Friday spots available in the Mississippi Classic. If you shoot Friday, you are still eligible to win one of the 2 LimCats, the larger bullet giveaways from Precision Delta, and any cash or a plaque that you win based on your order of finish. You are also welcome to stay for the crawfish boil on Saturday night. If you want in, sign up and we will get you shooting on Friday!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom