.223 ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Picked up a few boxes of 50 at Cabelas today for 21.99 a box. $44/100

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i asked for these at th walmart in gonzales and they sid they never had a 100 rnd box,,,only the 20rnds,,,really pissing m off

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    yea let me know that would be cool

The lady that works at the ammo counter is a little different. She tells me that I shouldn't use my CC to purchase ammo because "they" can track you!

The other day she had just put out 4 boxes of the mysterious Federal .223 100 rd packs. 30 seconds later the wife and I walk up and I told her that I would take them all. She seemed a little annoyed. Hell I am paying her salary!

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i know the little mushroom haircut lady at the gonzales walmart is streight B.I.T.C.H. i swear to go i hate buyng anyhting when she is there,,,,but they just got a big shipment of CCI stingers so i had to get a few boxes....hey let me know if they have .45acp also

we need to get a hotline going on ammo,,
    my cell is 225-505-5914

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    The lady that works at the ammo counter is a little different. She tells me that I shouldn't use my CC to purchase ammo because "they" can track you!

The other day she had just put out 4 boxes of the mysterious Federal .223 100 rd packs. 30 seconds later the wife and I walk up and I told her that I would take them all. She seemed a little annoyed. Hell I am paying her salary!

I was at Zachary awhile back and some lady called on the phone for some 357 ammo some old lady was telling her what they had and was screwing it up. I asked her if she knew there was a difference between .357 mag. and .357 SIG. She said she knew her ammo.
    I tried to tell her the difference didn't do any good. Dumbass Walmart clerks

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I still like the "rifle or pistol" question when you buy .22LR. I mean really, why?

I wonder what they would say if you responded that you only wanted it for collection purposes for when Obamarama magically makes all guns go * poof* or that you intend to use it out of your grenade launcher attachment. I have never been asked that, or I would come up with a new reason each time.

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    yea i was asked,that the other day and i ddnt feel like digging out my id so i said rifle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom