2nd Amendment Demonstration at the State Capitol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Looks very unorganized at this point. They had a guy from occupy arrested for speaking at the capitol without a permit but I am not sure if you need one for a group of people to just show up? BRPD is very quick to throw around disturbing the peace charges, add a gun and no organization, this could turn out with the opposite effect.

Why do you think BRPD is quick to throw around disturbing the peace charges?

You are both right! In a sense.

The DTP charge is the oldest default to qwell a persons' freedoms in the entire USA. But, to that; there are righteous people (many in law enforcement), that understand that "observation", and may think it is slightly overexaggerated.

Unfortunately Motor51, when in doubt(those LEO's of what laws are actually being violated),; they whip it(Disturbing the Peace), out.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You are both right! In a sense.

The DTP charge is the oldest default to qwell a persons' freedoms in the entire USA. But, to that; there are righteous people (many in law enforcement), that understand that "observation", and may think it is slightly overexaggerated.

Unfortunately Motor51, when in doubt(those LEO's of what laws are actually being violated),; they whip it(Disturbing the Peace), out.

Without a doubt, you are correct. I was just wondering why BRPD was quick to use it. The Capitol police would be the ones to handle things on the Capitol grounds. We respond when they have a problem

ZingZang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Check out the post from Prion911

http://youtu.be/MUAfft7l4wQ

This is on a Saturday -- not sure which is more organized at this point. My thought is that doing it on a day when the "lawmakers" are actually at the Capitol would have more affect.

luv1979

Genesis 27:3
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    I just realized that the 19th is a Saturday -- seems like that might have less effect than doing it on a weekday when the dummies are at work.

But it might be better attended when most of the gun loving public are off from our jobs and can make the trip.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom