3 attacked at BR gas station on Mothers Day for being in the wrong neighborhood

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    my understanding is that the "pink" shirt the father was wearing was a breast cancer awareness shirt because his wife (who was also beaten unconscious) has breast cancer and was undergoing chemo.

I am doing some work today for people who are very close friends of the victims. You have the correct facts on the pink shirt.

Even though the perp had the wrong idea, doesn't that make this a gay hate crime?

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Why don't you guys hold off on the judging of the response until arrest area de and charges are filed.

The arrest has already been made.. 1 male.. The 2 females got off with a summons.. A man goes into a service station for fuel gets accosted and beaten, and when his family tries to help, they get beaten as well (including a 14 year old minor).. And then the accomplices are released with a summons to appear.. That is enough to **** people off.. You should be too.. That is in my mind inexcusable.. They should have been arrested..

dragginass

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The arrest has already been made.. 1 male.. The 2 females got off with a summons.. A man goes into a service station for fuel gets accosted and beaten, and when his family tries to help, they get beaten as well (including a 14 year old minor).. And then the accomplices are released with a summons to appear.. That is enough to **** people off.. You should be too.. That is in my mind inexcusable.. They should have been arrested..

I agree 100%. I'm more pissed about the 2 females being let go at the scene.

csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I received an e-mail from Hillar Moore early this morning in response to the question I posed to his office "Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime?". In a nutshell, he has to wait until he gets the police report and investigation, but will consider adding that option if it is warranted. Mr. Moore did not shy away from adding the hate crime charge if it is warranted, however since Dickenson appears to be a habitual offender, other options may better avenues to put and keep his useless ass in jail (my words).

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Does this sound like someone who's impressed by jail to y'all?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368555538.853390.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368555538.853390.jpg
      70.1 KB · Views: 220

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I received an e-mail from Hillar Moore early this morning in response to the question I posed to his office "Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime?". In a nutshell, he has to wait until he gets the police report and investigation, but will consider adding that option if it is warranted. Mr. Moore did not shy away from adding the hate crime charge if it is warranted, however since Dickenson appears to be a habitual offender, other options may better avenues to put and keep his useless ass in jail (my words).

The pressure is mounting! :noes:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Poo Yaah.....Stay clear of Baton Roach Ok?

We should all start buying our gas from that station.

Surely Sir you can't be serious? Right?

The moral of this story IMHO is stay the hell away from Baton Roach....

As I mentioned years ago Buckskin Bill wanted Baton Rouge to have a ZOO
    they got one and now Baton rouge IS A ZOO

A little demographic picture....Peace B with U!

Do the Math lol

971zsnx0y3j60zv0us.png

Top Bottom