WTS: 3 bed/2.5 bath nicely finished home in Walker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    My wife and I have moved to Colorado and our home in Walker, LA is still for sale. The house is 9 years old, has nice finishes, is in like new condition, is move in ready and has survived several hurricanes and many storms and has never taken on a drop of water. House is very energy efficient, electric bill usually runs around $65 per month, all other Utilities (water, sewer, gas, trash)run around $55. House is in a one street neighborhood with 18 houses and a cul-de-sac. Very quiet and close to good schools, US190, and I-12. The house will come with the dining room table, chairs, bar stools, and stainless fridge and for the right price I will leave the 65" Samsung TV. Please message me or call me at 720-556-5245 if you have any questions. We are looking to buy in the mountains soon and would like this sold. I am willing to negotiate on price even though the house across the street just sold for $25k more and is only 80sf bigger. Blake Fowler of Exit Realty is the listing agent if anyone is interested in a showing.

http://m.realtor.com/#details?property_id=8149950777

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom