WTS: .308Win M1A National Match Rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    For sale is a Springfield Armory National Match M1A Model NA9102. Rifle has approximately 100 rounds through it. It was purchased new in late 2008 as a Christmas present for my father as he carried a M14 in Vietman. Upon his passing in early 2010 I acquired it and the rifle has not been shot since 2009 or early 2010. I have shot 3 round 1* groups with the iron sights at 100 yards with it. I also will give load data to the buyer if interested. $1750 shipped to your FFL in a plastic rifle case (must accept from a private individual) or $1700 face to face rifle only with valid Louisiana Driver’s License to prove you are a Louisiana resident. Will also include the green sling and one 10rd magazine. Additional Magazines also available. If I ship it to you, when I drop it off and provide you with a valid UPS tracking number, the rifle is yours.

NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES

Here is the description from Springfield’s web page.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/m1a-series/
    Shooters searching for incredible performance in a match rifle need look no farther than the National Match M1A™ from Springfield Armory®. The National Match M1A™ is purpose-built for one thing: winning competitions.
    The list of features that distinguishes the National Match M1A™ series starts with the fact that the action is glass bedded into the new walnut stock. This provides a rock-solid platform for the rest of the rifle – like the medium-weight National Match barrel. A crisp 4.5 – 5lb National Match tuned two-stage trigger will ensure you can place your shots exactly where and when you intend. The .0595* hooded rear aperture sight gives precise ½ MOA adjustments for both windage and elevation. The rear sight combined with the .062* front sight blade gives the shooter precise target acquisition capability. A National Match recoil spring guide and match-tuned gas cylinder ensure that the rifle will operate with reliable accuracy.
    If you’re ready for a rifle that will help you get to the top of the leader boards, consider the Springfield Armory® National Match M1A™.

155q8ub.jpg

2hd2jow.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom