3d printing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’m all for it and support it 100%. I would not consider someone 3d printing parts to be a gun smith. Maybe closer to an armorer but still wouldn’t really put them in the same category.

A gun smith is someone you can bring an old out of production gun too that’s not working and if need be they hand craft a replacement part and get it working again as it did when it was first sold. An armorer is someone who can take a certain firearm or certain group of firearms and do maintenance on them for example a Glock armorer or AR15 Armorer.

Print away my friend

MREater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2024
    Pearl River
    I’m all for it and support it 100%. I would not consider someone 3d printing parts to be a gun smith. Maybe closer to an armorer but still wouldn’t really put them in the same category.

A gun smith is someone you can bring an old out of production gun too that’s not working and if need be they hand craft a replacement part and get it working again as it did when it was first sold. An armorer is someone who can take a certain firearm or certain group of firearms and do maintenance on them for example a Glock armorer or AR15 Armorer.

Print away my friend
    Well said!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom