5.11 Tactical - ATAC 8" Boots / Level 1 9" Socks / Sidekick Boot Knife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    My birthday recently passed and as my gift(s) I was given a pair of 5.11 ATAC 8" Waterproof Boots. It just so happens that LApolice Gear is having a big 5.11 giveaway sort of thing. For any purchase of 5.11 boots over $99 you shall recieve four pairs of Level 1 9" socks and a 5.11 sidekick boot knife.

I'm lazy so I didn't get pictures of all of it myself.
    26892L.jpg

So first off, I'll talk about the boots. I had asked everyones opinions a month or so ago on boots and I was told that you can't go wrong with 5.11 tactical. Boy were they right... and then some. These boots are amazing. Lightweight yet tough. The side-zipper is nice when you don't feel like lacing them up or you just want to pull them off quickly. I would take up an entire page talking about these so I will make it plain and simple. If you are looking for new boots definately try a pair of these on. I would give them a 9/10 only for the fact that you can't get them waterproof in coyote tan.

59047-2T.jpg

Along with my boots I recieved my FREE socks. The sole of each sock is padded with what feels like thin gel inserts. Super comfy, especially for those days when you just walk around your house in socks lol.

511+sidekick.jpg

This knife can be had for around $40-50 depending on the retailer. For the price it is unbeatable for a small heavy duty carry around knife. It is a one piece fixed blade knife and comes with a sheath made by Bladetech. The knife also comes with a black bead chain, a sheath belt clip, and a small wrench with nuts and bolts to attach the clip. The clip came preattached loosely to the sheath out of the box. My only complaint is that for as small as the knife is, it is quite heavy.

I didn't intend to make this much of a review but more of an informational post. Sooner or later I'll get around to making a youtube video.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom