5 Year old facing suspension for building a Lego gun....Rediculous!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Pathetic.

"Some might say that it's just a five year-old being five, for other five year olds it may be a traumatic experience."

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is a shame people that abhor this PC nonsense are too entrenched in the places they live and work to pack up their crap and move to places where they don't have to put up with this retardation.

These phony liberals are slowly breaking the camel's back.

zbaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, that last quote on there was the worst part of it. I would be extremely angry if that was my child.

Last edited:

Just A Number

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Zero tolerance policies that persecute kids like this are just a convenient excuse for "educators" to avoid using their big overeducated but illogical brains and employ some friggen discretion. You know that thing grown ups are supposed to be able to do.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Zero tolerance policies that persecute kids like this are just a convenient excuse for "educators" to avoid using their big overeducated but illogical brains and employ some friggen discretion. You know that thing grown ups are supposed to be able to do.

I disagree! These "educators" or "government" employees are being led by the noses with policies and SOP's that are intentionally sent down from agenda driven policy makers. They (phony liberals, phony media elites, union heads, beauracrats, and the like), don't want people thinking for themselves with common sense discretion.

This is just another veiled attempt at taking parents out of the process. I realize this sounds tailor made for tinfoil, but "THEY" want your children's minds too.

Top Bottom