$540.00 HK USP 9mm Pistols, Compacts, and USP 45's (Night Sights)$540.00 out the door

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    kajun, call someone at Ladner's from the link I posted above. If you've never been there, Ladner's is really an outdoor spa showroom and Ronnie has a small office upstairs with a large gun safe in it. He's a LEO (and I assume he works there too) and deals firearms also. If it was me, I would call the spa place and keep asking for Ronnie or the other guy everyone mentions; Tom. Good luck.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well I tried as your suggestion and that failed, I asked if they had a number for "TOM" and they gave me Ronnie's number.
    Well I don't guess the MSAR STG556 will be coming home with me anytime soon! :(

Saw

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    New Orleans
    I got in touch with Ronnie, yesterday via "the number" and he said he was giving that phone to Tom starting today. I'm going to try and get ahold with Tom starting maybe next week. For you guys that aren't from here, it is Mardi Gras and the town is a zoo. Nobody is at work till next Weds, starting this P.M.

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Posting a Sponsors problems over and over in the Sponsors Classifieds is not going to resolve anything. Everyone needs to take it up with the seller of the guns if they have an issue. PM, e mail, phone, in person.

Most of us have tried all of those options minus driving to New Orleans. This thread is our only source of information regarding a $500 purchase that is close to a month late. So unless you can tell me when I'm getting my gun, butt out.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Most of us have tried all of those options minus driving to New Orleans. This thread is our only source of information regarding a $500 purchase that is close to a month late. So unless you can tell me when I'm getting my gun, butt out.[/QUOTE}

I hope you are just trying to buy a gun and did not pay for it in advance.
    Good Luck with your purchase.

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Most of us have tried all of those options minus driving to New Orleans. This thread is our only source of information regarding a $500 purchase that is close to a month late. So unless you can tell me when I'm getting my gun, butt out.[/QUOTE}

I hope you are just trying to buy a gun and did not pay for it in advance.
    Good Luck with your purchase.

A majority of the thread has paid for it in advance.

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posting a Sponsors problems over and over in the Sponsors Classifieds is not going to resolve anything. Everyone needs to take it up with the seller of the guns if they have an issue. PM, e mail, phone, in person.

If only Ronnie would anwer his PMs. Or his e-mail. Or his phone. I've tried to get ahold of this man for over a week now and have not gotten so much as a Go To Hell.

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Gun came in, problem is it's a full size and not a compact and the night sites do not glow AT ALL. I don't want to pursue leg action but this is absolute horse ****.

Tritium is banned in Germany. The night sights on HKs actually need to be exposed to a light source before they will glow. Not that that helps with the gun being a size too big...

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Tritium is banned in Germany. The night sights on HKs actually need to be exposed to a light source before they will glow. Not that that helps with the gun being a size too big...

Wrong. USP's had factory tritium night sights. Now that tritium is banned the HK45, P30, and newer platforms have the glow in the dark sights.

All of the USP's with night sights have tritium.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Wrong. USP's had factory tritium night sights. Now that tritium is banned the HK45, P30, and newer platforms have the glow in the dark sights.

All of the USP's with night sights have tritium.

The non Tritium sights are Luma Nova.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lacajun
    Top Bottom