60 Minutes: Oh My God!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Good or bad is not the issue. The issue is that if you talk of repealing the 2nd, then any and all are up for repeal. How about the 1st? Why not just repeal them all? Slavery is illegal in this country, yet tens of thousands of people - mostly women and children - end up as slaves each and every year.... the modern slave trade (or human trafficing as they like to call it now) is booming! They not only can't seem to stop it but they seem to not give a crap and sweep it all under the rug like it's not happening.

Uh no they don't. It's becoming an increasing priority for LE at all levels.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Here here. After all I personally know no one Human Trafficing has ever hurt so by default it must be safe and a matter of personal choice.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Which is why they should legalize human trafficking and tax it. We have lost the war on human trafficking.

Maybe, but you shouldn't tax the trafficker for kidnapping and threatening the slave to stay in the fold! At least not until the human slave provides goods or services. :nono:

Afterall, what if the trafficker abducts a cold fish. His investment goes down the drain with this soon to be dead ex-slave! I mean. let's be civil here!

Top Bottom