$799 FNH PS90 NIB! for LE.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    https://shop.ombguns.com/p-940-fnh-usa-ps90-le-standard-57x28mm-semi-auto-carbine.aspx

940.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    What other customers can receive officer discount?
    All sworn Law Enforcement Officers including State, County and City All Federal LE officers (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc.) All Retired LE officers with *retired* credentials, including Fed, State, Co and City All corrections officers, including Parole and Probation officers State licensed security companies (Loomis Fargo RAM, Securitas, etc.) State licensed security officers Active military personnel – all branches National guard personnel – all branches Military reserve personnel – all branches Legitimately retired military veterans, with *retired* military ID Licensed paramedics and EMTs Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate ID All TSA employees Commercial Pilot License holders, regardless of class, & Federal Flight Deck Officers Court Judges District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys LE Academy or College students with proof of enrollment in a Criminal Justice Program EXCEPTION: HONORABLY DISCHARGED MILITARY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR LE DISCOUNT

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Is that the old OMB express or express police supply? If it is, they had some great deals in the past, but burned a lot of people for money when they filed bankruptcy.

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    No I called them they said that there were none in stock but the price was good and will ship as soon as it comes.in.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    Definitely thinking about it. I called and they said it is not a promotion it is an all the time price.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom