90% of Americans now support Gun Control

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Survey taker: "Would you rather the government seize all guns or start murdering babies with the bones of dead puppies?"
    Regular citizen: "Well, both of those sound absolutely terrible, but I guess if I had to chose I'd say seize all guns."

Mainstream media: Regular American Citizen's Support Government's Decision to Seize all Guns.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Survey taker: "Would you rather the government seize all guns or start murdering babies with the bones of dead puppies?"
    Regular citizen: "Well, both of those sound absolutely terrible, but I guess if I had to chose I'd say seize all guns."

Mainstream media: Regular American Citizen's Support Government's Decision to Seize all Guns.

Answer: Murdering babies with bones of dead puppies as opposed to scissors and scalpels? Liberals will kill babies anyway they can, so I'd rather have my guns.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I almost punched my screen when he said this. How they can just continue to lie to millions and millions of people with absolutely no fear of repercussions, angers me to the core. :mad:

Martin Bashir
    Asks If It Takes A Family Member Being Killed For GOP Senators To Care About Gun Violence

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/martin-b...-for-gop-senators-to-care-about-gun-violence/

Well try to take it easy; you're still a young pup when it comes to having a lifetime of hearing this inane drivel under your belt. Even though you have probably seen nasty things in the Corps, you will endure this freakshow from these repugnant A-holes for the rest of your life.

I think they will have to eventually be sprayed like roaches.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Well try to take it easy; you're still a young pup when it comes to having a lifetime of hearing this inane drivel under your belt. Even though you have probably seen nasty things in the Corps, you will endure this freakshow from these repugnant A-holes for the rest of your life.

I think they will have to eventually be sprayed like roaches.

HOPE

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Chill. It's Elijah Cummings. Not only does he look like a Manatee but he is actually more STUPID than a Manatee! The president (term used loosely) and his people can lie with impugnity. It's in their nature.

Top Bottom