WTS: $900: Arsenal SGL 20 AKM NW Louisiana!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Wow! 2 days up and no bites. Guess everyone is enjoying their Stag Arms AR after the last Semi-Auto scare! (-; I'll be keeping this one. Moderators: I'm keeping Her. Not worth the price drops. Deuces.

Up on the chopping block... one of my fav AKMs. She's a Duracoated Arsenal SGL 20. Heavily modified and tricked out for CQB. $900 OBO. Absolutely NT unless you're throwing in something of half value + $ to make up the difference. Price is negotiable if you're considering a straight up cash offer. (The worse I could say is, "no.")

She comes with an Ultimak, TRS-25 Red Dot, Elzetta Flashlight Holder, Flashlight, Krebs Selector, Krebs Sights (peep), Manticore Arms Night Brake Compensator, Polish Beryl Folder, Single-Point IDF Sling, MD Arms Molot-style stippled grip, original furniture (if requested- although it is Duracoated), and 4 Bulgarian Circle 10 Mags loaded with staggered HP/Ball (FMJ). She's a great shooter and will put lead on target wherever you point Her. Yes, the Ultimak even lets the TRS25 Co-witness with the sights. She has all of the dings, bells, and whistles that you'd consider putting on an AK without looking too tacticool, or being impractical.

Willing to FTF as far down south as CENLA. Bill of Sale with a quick check of your Louisiana DL. (No felons and chesters please).

2mcg1sp.jpg

9k8nkj.jpg

1zgtdz6.jpg

27y4s2p.jpg

34ffklz.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom