9mm and those who carry it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I really like that the NRA has hired him as a propagandist. He totally blows away many stereotypes, but of course the left says the NRA is "desperate" so they bring out a black man.

Really? So if anytime you bring out a black guy who happens to share your views, does that mean you're desperate? Only the left has the "rights" to black people? How's that work?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I really like that the NRA has hired him as a propagandist. He totally blows away many stereotypes, but of course the left says the NRA is "desperate" so they bring out a black man.

Really? So if anytime you bring out a black guy who happens to share your views, does that mean you're desperate? Only the left has the "rights" to black people? How's that work?

By the media telling enough of them (black people), that if they don't stay on the farm, they are a disgrace to themselves and their race.

Us white guys have got to take more black guys to the range! And I'm not even kidding!

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    9mm, 10mm, .357, .40, .44, .45.... All have adequate stopping and killing power.

No real point to argue except what you prefer. Round capacity, weapon size, availability and cost of ammo are more potent arguments for choosing a handgun for defensive purposes IMO

Now, who wants to join me in a .22, .25, .32, .380 standoff? Or shot placement? Or bullet weight? Or... Or...

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Now, who wants to join me in a .22, .25, .32, .380 standoff? Or shot placement? Or bullet weight? Or... Or...

ang8ucvzo3mqj5q55h7b.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom