9mm HST's in stock..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    $35 a box? No thanks.

Still $21 at Streichers, not sure if it's in stock at the moment. I'd rather get on their backorder list than pay almost double!

russinbr

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry guys, I did not look at the price, but it is much more than only a month ago. I paid $449.50 for 1000 147Gr on 2/17. That same amount would cost $698.00 now. A $248.50 difference for no reason. I can understand small increases but a 55% increase in less than a month. I will not order from them again and will be proactive in letting friends know that they are jacking the prices up.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Sorry guys, I did not look at the price, but it is much more than only a month ago. I paid $449.50 for 1000 147Gr on 2/17. That same amount would cost $698.00 now. A $248.50 difference for no reason. I can understand small increases but a 55% increase in less than a month. I will not order from them again and will be proactive in letting friends know that they are jacking the prices up.

:eek3:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    On one hand it sucks that they raised prices so much. On the other though, I can't really blame them when they sell out in less than 24 hours with a lower price.

russinbr

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    After doing the calculations on the HST price increase I got the "red ass" and canceled a $1600+ order for 4000 rounds of .223. I have RCBS Rockchucker and a Lee turrent that I will be using from now on. Spent that money on components.

oldtexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    $35 a box? No thanks.

Still $21 at Streichers, not sure if it's in stock at the moment. I'd rather get on their backorder list than pay almost double!

I have some 9mm 147 gr HST (P9HST2) on backorder at Streicher's; ordered some of it in Dec 08. Called Streichers customer service a few days ago to find out the status. A fellow there called Federal while I waited and when he came back to the line told me that Fed isn't making 9mm HST this month. He said that they told him that they will make it again next month, but that Streichers probably won't get any delivered to them til June. And according to the Streichers CS guy, one would have to wait even longer for .40 or .45.

Top Bottom