9mm @ Lafayette Gun Show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melancon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Lafayette Area
    Saw a vendor (had a big red banner) selling 9mm 124gr. FMJ subs for .70 a round. Still not as nice as .28 per round but way better than .85+

Happy hunting folks.

-Mel

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Saw a vendor (had a big red banner) selling 9mm 124gr. FMJ subs for .70 a round. Still not as nice as .28 per round but way better than .85+

Happy hunting folks.

-Mel

That is more than I have ever paid for FMJ 9mm ammunition.

Exterra1

Oldiebutgoodie
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've made a decision not to pay over .40 a round for 9mm, it's the second most produced ammunition in the world and there's plenty of it out there. I'll hold on to the few thousand I have left to use when needed and not take any more "practice" shots. Of course, at 75 years old that could mean that I never buy anymore ammo!!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I've made a decision not to pay over .40 a round for 9mm, it's the second most produced ammunition in the world and there's plenty of it out there. I'll hold on to the few thousand I have left to use when needed and not take any more "practice" shots. Of course, at 75 years old that could mean that I never buy anymore ammo!!

There is not plenty quality 9mm ammunition available at this time and may not be for another year even with ammunition plants working 24/7.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Anyone still paying these kind of prices for ammo is stupid and deserves to be over paying. Academy has had 9mm ammo daily for the last 6-8 weeks. Gone are the excuses of I can’t make arrangements to show up early or I don’t want to fight the line. I stop by around 4:30pm daily and pick up my limit. Academy has been extremely easy to get ammo from really for about the past 6 months. For whatever reason a lot of folks just rather complain about long lines, not having time, and ammo being too expensive online.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I agree. When no one is left buying it at these insane prices the price will drop. I am not paying more than 22 dollars for target 115 9mm. That is reasonable price since it 100% more that it was a year ago.

Anyone still paying these kind of prices for ammo is stupid and deserves to be over paying. Academy has had 9mm ammo daily for the last 6-8 weeks. Gone are the excuses of I can’t make arrangements to show up early or I don’t want to fight the line. I stop by around 4:30pm daily and pick up my limit. Academy has been extremely easy to get ammo from really for about the past 6 months. For whatever reason a lot of folks just rather complain about long lines, not having time, and ammo being too expensive online.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom