9mm re-load Group Buy Feeler

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    This is just a feeler for a potential group buy. I was looking around the sight the other day and noticed this company under the Hot Deals section. I gave them a call today to check if they gave dealer pricing. The company told me they would give free freight on 45 cases (1000rds per case) plus give a break on the price.

This is what I am offering.

$145 per 1000 rds.

We need 45 cases sold.

If you would be interested in this plz reply to the post, this is just a feeler. The link is below to check out the ammo. The company said they are currently 2 weeks behind, but have just hired a few guys and ordered more equipment to catch up. They should be caught up soon.

http://www.jackrossammo.com/9mm-115-gr-RN-case-of-1000-RELOADED.html?page=1

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    My guess would be as good as yours on this one. It is bulk reloads so IDK. I have never used this ammo before, but if the group buy does happen I'll get a case a try it out for the future. I like to shoot .223 and this company will be expanding to sell reload .223 so I am going to give them a try regardless. I guess what I am saying if the ammo is POO plz don't be mad at me if we do move forward with the buy.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    As far as shipping to alexandria that wouldn't be a problem you would have to pay the extra shipping charge.

I am going to let this thread continue for a couple of weeks, once I have completed the ar-15 group buy we will start this. I am going to see if I can mix and match to allow other calibers. Keep posting if you want something because we need at least 45 cases. (Don't hold me to this group buy, it is just a feeler due to the amount that needs to be sold.)

DAUC

running from safety
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    depending on when this actually goes down, I could be in for a case also. Would be interested to hear more about the .223 too.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom