A buddy of mine got pulled over after work today.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    We got off work at 6:30 this morning and on our way home my friend gets pulled over by a Baton Rouge Sheriff for his tailight being out, and he gets a request to fix it and a good conversation with the cop.

Sorry, after all the cop bashing I figured I would put a good word out there for ya'll. Stay safe and keep up the good work.

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I recently got pulled over by a female state trooper. I knew I was f*cked. Turned out, one of my license plate lights was burned out and the other was covered in mud. She asked me to fix it, and let me on my way. I fixed it the next morning.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm surprised the deputy didn't grab him by his collar and drag your friend out into the street then drive away in his car, laughing the whole way. I recently learned on a forum that cops can do anything they want. :rolleyes:

Dave

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Oh ****...what if the guy had a dog in the backseat who barked at the cop ???

This wasn't Lake Charles right ??

They already owe a bunch from an " incident " last week.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    A long time ago when I was a dumb teen, I drove a firebird formula and got pulled over in Ticketfaw on the way to my gf's house because of illegal tint.

There was a hundred things wrong with that car as I was a complete idiot then and had my catalytic converter hollowed and blackouts over my blinkers/taillights and colored reverse light bulbs.

I actually lied to the cop and told him that the tint was that dark when I bought the car and that I didn't realize it was illegal. After about 10 minutes of talking back and forth with him, he ended up catching me in a couple of lies and he could have done a lot to me for it.

Instead he just let me off with a warning and told me I should have the tint removed because next time he saw me he was going to ticket me for everything wrong with my car.

Of course being the idiot I was, I just decided to go to Independence and then take the back way to my g/f's house in Tickfaw where the cops weren't paying attention but he always left a good impression on me about just how cool cops can be at times.

There's so many "good guy cop" stories I've read about and heard from friends but nobody cares about those. They don't bait the cop into a bad situation just so they can record them and then post the videos on the internet saying "**** DA PO PO" or whatever. However there are a few good cop videos out there. This is one of my favorite ones.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I passed a truck in French Settlement last weekend with blue fog lights. And I don't mean blue tinted they were BLUE. Wonder if he's going to bitch when he gets popped?

ltranger14

Spooky 8
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Prairieville
    early a.m. hours are GREAT to catch DWIs. They sleep about 2 or 3 hrs and think they can drive home. It's prob better than 2 or 3 am when bars close.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom