A buddy of mine got pulled over after work today.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    He might be sitting on the pooch but you gotta watch out for Port Vincent. They will stop anyone!!!!! They stop you just for shits and giggles

You have to got though there when nobody is working like I do. They are just trying to get lucky so they can call LSP to write their DWI for them. :rofl:

ltranger14

Spooky 8
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Prairieville
    They don't call Livingston they call LSP (Louisiana State Police) Livingston does the same thing.
    Lots of LEO's can't write DWI's so they call LSP to see if they want a "package"
    WOW so police can not write DWIs ??

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    They don't call Livingston they call LSP (Louisiana State Police) Livingston does the same thing.
    Lots of LEO's can't write DWI's so they call LSP to see if they want a "package"
    WOW so police can not write DWIs ??

Not if they're not certified

ltranger14

Spooky 8
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Prairieville
    WRONG!!! I can write it I just have to have a cert person running the test. Dont have to be cert to write it, the CERT tester is just a supplemental report. Testifing to what the test results were.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    WRONG!!! I can write it I just have to have a cert person running the test. Dont have to be cert to write it, the CERT tester is just a supplemental report. Testifing to what the test results were.

So you can write it but you got to have help because you're not cert.

ltranger14

Spooky 8
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Prairieville
    nope depends where you work. Some peeps take em to the DWI van and drop them off. Others thake them to the the machine. someone tests them (certified) writes thier report and YOU(I) book them for DWI. I WRITE the report with the supplemantal report from the tester.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    nope depends where you work. Some peeps take em to the DWI van and drop them off. Others thake them to the the machine. someone tests them (certified) writes thier report and YOU(I) book them for DWI. I WRITE the report with the supplemantal report from the tester.

So just like I said alot of LEO's can't "write" I guess should have said handle a 14:98 buy them self got to have help.
    Got to got dodge drunks now be back tomorrow, everybody be safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom