A HUGE THANK YOU to Dale Landry (Landry's Guns)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Howdy All,

Just got finished conducting some business with Dale Landry (Landry's Guns) and have nothing but positive things to say.
    From start to finish he was a consummate professional, fielding any questions I had about NFA items and even going out of his way assisting me in saving money when possible.
    Met up with him today at the gun show at Lamar Dixon in Gonzales and picked up several stamps and cans.
    Just a really nice guy (his mom and dad were also great folks- they raised him right) and I cannot recommend him enough if you are looking to do some Class III business.

Sooooo, keep our hobby going and support a valuable member- buy a can (or more) today!
    He keeps a good assortment in stock and is having demos on Liberty Suppressors at his shop on Monday, Sept 16th.
    Just visit his website for more information.

http://www.landrysguns.com/

Thanks again Dale! I look forward to coming to Morganza for our next deal.
    (And no, I don't work for him and am not receiving payment for saying any of this. He's just good folk, that's all.)

airrick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2011
    Does Dale call you guys when a stamp comes in? Because he doesn't notify me.

I have used his service for a few transfers and it seems to me he expects you to call the ATF on a regular basis to find out when you are approved. I've had stamps approved that I had been waiting for awhile and finally call the ATF for an update to find out it has been approved.

I know Dale and his dad are great people and I will probably continue to use him.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

I have used his service for a few transfers and it seems to me he expects you to call the ATF on a regular basis to find out when you are approved. I've had stamps approved that I had been waiting for awhile and finally call the ATF for an update to find out it has been approved.

I know Dale and his dad are great people and I will probably continue to use him.

"Dale, the owner, is a top notch guy to deal with. I have 3 transfers going through him right now. He is more interested in getting me the best price on what I want than trying to sell his own stock...."

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    "Dale, the owner, is a top notch guy to deal with. I have 3 transfers going through him right now. He is more interested in getting me the best price on what I want than trying to sell his own stock....".

Damn straight.
    Not a negative thing to say at all about Dale.
    Not one.

airrick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2011
    "Dale, the owner, is a top notch guy to deal with. I have 3 transfers going through him right now. He is more interested in getting me the best price on what I want than trying to sell his own stock...."

Care to answer the question?

What I said before, and above, is still true.

Not trying to bash, just checking to see if I'm unique. I'm also notifying the guys who have stamps in the pipeline that they need to call the ATF for status updates.

Last edited:

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville

He emailed me a few months ago when mine was approved. I actually used him because my original class 3 dealer I used many years ago quit and he was the most responsive. Several of the other guys mentioned on Bayoushooter all the time never responded to my calls or emails.

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Thanks everyone for the comments and your NFA business

Thanks for all the good words people. Yes, I will admit there are times I slip on making phone calls, but ATF does require me to get stuff once approved out of my possession in 30 days. I've got a full time job in BR and dad runs the shop so keeping track of all the approvals does get a little hectic. We saw items approved, say mid August, and it took 5 to 7 mailing days to get the forms to us. Then we look up the files and start calling or emailing if I have and address. I dropped the ball on one customer that picked up this weekend. That was my fault and no need to give reasons or excuses, but at least he has his item. Speaking of which I need to call a customer whose next few cans arrived approved recently.

Thanks again for the comments and if I miss your phone call please be patient, I do get back to you. Also, if anyone sends me a text, which is cool with me, please leave me your name. A text from a 318 area code that reads "send me the s/n's of my cans" could be any of 30 people. I keep all that info on the folder of the suppressor and in the computer system, so I don't have it in front of me during the day.

Come shoot next Monday. It will be fun, bring ammo and play all day with Liberty's stuff.
    If there is something we have in stock and you want to try it out, let us know. We have a couple of suppressors set aside as demo models to play with. Most of these are 22LR and a 9mm or two. I can't seem to keep 223 cans or 308 cans in long enough to demo them, but we are trying. We have 22LR pistols and rifles for demo use and 223 and 308 threaded bolt action rifles for demo use. Set up a time on the weekend and I'll be glad to let you try it out. Bring your own if you have it.

We thank you all again for being patient customers. I listed some stats on our Facebook page regarding our transfers of suppressors last week. Check it out if you like.
    http://www.facebook.com/LandrysGuns

Dale Landry
    Landry's Guns
    225-694-3376

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    I'm considering doing a similar suppressor shoot, but with items from my inventory from various mfg and doing it on a Saturday or Sunday. Maybe in Oct or early Nov prior to deer season.

What do you think of that? Let me know and I will make it happen.

Just an update...Ok, list of weapons we are brining tomorrow. All are threaded and these are in addition to what Liberty has:

308 Savage Axis bolt gun
    223 Savage Axis bolt gun
    22LR Savage bolt gun
    22LR Ruger 10/22
    22LR Walther P22
    M4 AR-15 14.5" barrel
    9mm Glock 19
    And finally, AK47 SBR. I have a suppressor for this one, but unfortunately it is not from Liberty.

Top Bottom