A rant from a USS Liberty survivor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    He may be on to something here.

If you have a TV set in your home, a radio, a computer or read the newspaper, you know now America how Israel treats her only friend and benefactor in the world, the good ole USA.

The Prime Minister of Israel told our Vice president where he could stick his Middle East peace plan a week or so ago. Several days ago this same Prime Minister of Israel then comes to our shores, at our nation’s very White House no doubt and tells the President of the United States the very same thing–“Stick your peace plan where the sun doesn’t shine“–and in person mind you.

This VILE ARROGANT ZIONIST little state has been doing this ever since 1948 to every US President and every US Congress. As bad as this is however, what’s worse is that our leaders just lay back and take it. In whose interests do you think they are serving? It sure isn’t America’s.

America has fed this step child for far too many years. WE made them a nuclear superpower. WE made them rich beyond the wildest dreams of not only the average American, but the average person on planet earth. And how do they show their gratitude for this? They give us the middle finger. Israel has busted America flat broke, stolen our most vital national defense secrets with her thousands of spies.

Our service members are dying on a daily basis fighting two wars for these parasites and now Israel is hoping to expand the present disaster into a trifecta–meaning the US fighting Iran.

AIPAC, ADL run the show here folks no doubt about it, they buy off our congress with money, hookers, little boys, anything congress wants for their vote Israel will provide. Our congress is nothing more than a high-priced whorehouse. They are nothing more than streetwalkers, thieves in the night and killers for hire.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has warned congress about the danger Israel poses to America’s well being. General Petraeus says Israel is a danger to our troops and our National Security…Is congress listening?

Hell no. I write this article hoping us–WE THE PEOPLE–will finally stand up and hold the WHORES in congress accountable for our men and women who are dying for the state of Israel.

Israel is already guilty of war crimes against its only friend, the USA, and by that of course I mean the deliberate and pre-meditated MURDER of my shipmates aboard the USS LIBERTY on the high seas. They got caught red handed in the dirty business of cold-blooded murder, and the bought-and-paid for WHORES in congress gave them a pass on murdering America’s sons aboard the USS LIBERTY June 8, 1967 by ordering the remaining crew never to breathe a word about it under penalty of going to jail or “worse”, and we all new what worse meant.

Take just one half hour out of your day and go to http://ussliberty.wordpress.com and you will learn all you need to know about our so called “ally” Israel. Please go to right side of page to the links section and hit “USS LIBERTY” and you are on your way.

You will see the facts in all their raw ugliness. They–meaning Israel and her paid-for whores in the US government–don’t care about America, neither your little Johnny, nor your little girl Susie nor you or me.

Israel cares only about Israel and it is way past time we start taking care of America. The clock is ticking now, faster than the national debt and if WE THE PEOPLE don’t act soon to take our country back from these vampires America will be gone as the greatest nation on earth.

I sure don’t like Israel telling me to stick it where the sun never shines how about you? God help us!!

Respectfully,

Phillip F Tourney

USS LIBERTY SURVIVOR

Three time President Liberty Veterans Association

tonktime5@yahoo.com

http://theuglytruth.podbean.com

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    This guy comes off pretty harsh, but after what he's been through it's understandable. I think he's getting upset over nothing. That little spat with Obama and Biden seemed like a pr stunt to me. Gotta keep that never ending working for peace issue going.

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    Israel will not put up with a muslim telling them what to do, the only reason Israel hasn't taken major steps was due to USA. During the week war things were so mess up Israel bomb there own troops near Gaza. The Liberty also never received orders to stay 120nm from Israel.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sounds like anti-Semitic tripe being spouted to me. If the writer had a little less bile in his wording it might come off as understandable, though.

Our involvement with Israel is also the only reason the Middle East hasn't devolved into glass flats.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I don't get the anti-Israel ********. If I could trade Obama for Natanyahu, I'd do it in a fvckin millisecond. Mr. Netanyahu understands all too well the nature of our common enemies- and this is just one of the many areas of leadership where Obama doesn't come close to making a passing grade....

I won't get into the arguement over whether or not Obama is a stealth Muslim, but if someone can't see he is anti-Israel, they must be blind. His antics involving them are embarrassing.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Why would Israel deliberately attack the US or any of our interests. Makes no sense to me. If memory serves me correctly there are no Israeli groups declaring jihad against America. When Clinton had Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin together to sign the Oslo Accords Arafat refused to sign. Israel was giving the Palestinians 90% of what they wanted and they said they would agree to the rest when the Palestinians proved themselves. I would hardly call Israel obstinant. Where did you find that article? David Dukes web site.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I don't get the anti-Israel ********. If I could trade Obama for Natanyahu, I'd do it in a fvckin millisecond. Mr. Netanyahu understands all too well the nature of our common enemies- and this is just one of the many areas of leadership where Obama doesn't come close to making a passing grade....

I won't get into the arguement over whether or not Obama is a stealth Muslim, but if someone can't see he is anti-Israel, they must be blind. His antics involving them are embarrassing.

I would trade Obama/Biden for a pile of dog ****. The worst thing dog **** can do to you is get in the crack of your shoes and get tracked on the floor.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Where did you find that article? David Dukes web site.

If you follow the link in the story and then click on What Really Happened on the right side of the page, it links you to this web site...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

Where you can read informative items like this...

ADV: Exposed!!!
    (DouglassReport.com) U.S. Government approved plot to pump poison into every home in the country. Learn how to protect yourself from these deadly toxins…

I'm not saying the Liberty incident didn't happen, but the ranter and his associates do seem to have the tin foil hat market cornered.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Now hear this: "Peace in the Middle East" is a pipedream.
    Here's the truth: There will NEVER be a lasting peace there, because the side of the arguement that happens to harbor TERRRORISM will not be happy until Israel (the other side) is DESTROYED. Now for some strange reason, Israel takes issue to the idea of this, and is willing to fight to prevent it from actually happening. The nerve!
    So what do we do? Why, we ask Israel to appease the people who wish them dead by halting further settlements in THEIR OWN NATION'S CAPITAL, of course.:confused:
    Yeah, that should do it; I'm quite sure that's all the Palestinians will ask for....:rofl:
    Way to stand up for our only ally in the ME, Barry & Hillary!:bravo:

RNshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Slidell, LA
    I think it is rather telling- the Isrealis are not going to be told what to do in their own country. Similar to Americans.

Our trouble is that we don't have an American with American values in the White House. In addition, what we have for a VP is the equivalent of the family's "drunk uncle."

Both are sad jokes. Time to "fix the mistake" VOTE, VOTE the Reids, Pelosis in Washington out of office this November as a start; then Obama!

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Peace in the middle east is a pipedream. Both sides are guilty of terrorism, just one side is better armed/financed and has 1000x more kills. As far as Israel building on their land... if thats the case, why even call them settlements? This land is Palestinean, but since they do not have a stable gov't or the ability to defend it - it is seen as unowned by Israelis and there for the taking.

More than likely the end result will be Israel keeping on track with their slow take over. Many Palestineans will die, most will end up here :mad: and other western countries as refugees.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    From what I've read/seen the crew of the Liberty was screwed one way or another, by who still seems a subject of debate

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    From what I've read/seen the crew of the Liberty was screwed one way or another, by who still seems a subject of debate

True, you have 2 stories to choose from.

It was a plot to draw us into Israel's war with Egypt. The Liberty was to be sunk for that plan to have worked.

The official story is that it was an accident. A case of mistaken identity.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Even if Israel were to cease to exist tomorrow, these same Palestinians would shortly be killing each other like they have for thousands of years.

Shiites and Sunnis have been killing each other since Mohammed died.

Why should they stop now?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    They'll still be fighting each other when we're all dust. So will cats & dogs, for that matter.....

check629

don
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    west bank
    have a middle east problem problem solved take the gloves off of israel. say what you will these people will fight . i dont condone everything they do but they dont take it lying down. they are not worried about what other people might think. if you shoot rockets at them. they will find you and blow you up. its as simple as that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom