a rare opportunity

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    We went to our range yesterday and had a guest from Ukraine with us. He had served in an armored unit when he was much younger, but sure didnt forget his way around an AK type rifle. He got to shoot several rifles, an AR, a scoped PTR91 (his favorite) a Norinco MAK90, and a Norinco Paratrooper SKS. We had alot of fun, but the best part is when he was standing there watching all the other people shooting and said "This is what makes America great."

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    We went to our range yesterday and had a guest from Ukraine with us. He had served in an armored unit when he was much younger, but sure didnt forget his way around an AK type rifle. He got to shoot several rifles, an AR, a scoped PTR91 (his favorite) a Norinco MAK90, and a Norinco Paratrooper SKS. We had alot of fun, but the best part is when he was standing there watching all the other people shooting and said "This is what makes America great."

Thats awsome. And some people that that greatness for granted.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    A few years ago the SHOT Show was in NO. There were a few IPSC shooters from Italy and Austria, who were at the show, came to shoot an IPSC match with us. They couldn't believe that civilians could own and transport all the different makes, models, and calibers that they saw that morning.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    My father-in-law is from the UK.. He came to visit last year and I asked him if he wanted to go to the range and shoot.. He said sure . Then I started breaking out guns and ammo and loading my truck he almost passed out.. You can own guns in the UK but they have to stay at the shooting club..

He absolutely loved my PX4 Storm.. But said Glock was his second favorite.. LOL

He shot AR, Cetme , Nagant (rifle) 303 British and a Mauser. along with several pistols.. And he smiled for the next 4 days.

All he has talked about was shooting again when he comes back..

WILDCATT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    MANNING SC
    visiters

have him come when Knob creek is having their MG shoot.he will go into shock.
    my best friend was ukranian.he was adamint about the second amendment.he was in the russian army in finn /russsian and WW2 wars. he was just opening up about the wars after many yrs when he died.cancer like his wife.he was couple yrs older than I and I am 85 now. I have met some others at gun shows,there accent tells me.they all are pro gun:rolleyes::D

mrmccoy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Hammond
    I have a buddy from czech republic who was in the military and when we go shoot he brings atleast 600 rounds for each rifle he is shooting. He just got a vz-58 which by his standards is the best rifle ever made! he hasn't shot one since he was in czech 15 years ago.....that should be a fun day at the range when he shoots it for the first time.

Top Bottom