A Rare Pair

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrisracing

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Picked up the bronze PMR 30 merely minutes after it arrived at my local gunshop (been looking for one), then a few weeks later he called when he received a "matching" KSG. Had to have them...figured I'd share with the group.

Enjoy!

Patrick

k54qvn.jpg

14wruk1.jpg

corey d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Louisiana
    I saw a KSG at Puglias in Metairie, Friday. If I wouldnt have seen some less than stellar reviews, I would have bought it. I saw some videos on youtube where they wouldn't even function. However, ive since heard that they made some improvements. I was still afraid to buy it.

I hope this one works like a charm. Let us know how it does.

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I saw a KSG at Puglias in Metairie, Friday. If I wouldnt have some less than stellar reviews, I would have bought it. I saw some videos on youtube where they wouldn't even function. However, ive since heard that they made some improvements. I was still afraid to buy it.

I hope this one works like a charm. Let us know how it does.

It's still here if you change your mind. :)

Harrisracing

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I'll rip off a few rounds this weekend. I foresee no such issues after reading more on the (this) Gen 2.
    The more I handle this firearm, the more I see it keeping the super simple trijicon red dot sight (idiot proof, no batteries needed, etc) and being my primary home defense weapon. It's amazing that it can hold as many shells as it does and still handle as well as it does. Also I'll be adding a UTG front grip with light combo.

Patrick

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

I read my fair share of information regarding the PMR30 and have seen no such issues. That gun runs like a top and so does the one I got my dad. They are INCREDIBLY accurate as well. I'd put it up against almost anything (including my 5-7).

Top Bottom