A riot over Nike Shoes....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I sit in awe over the trivia and folly people are willing put themselves through over insignificant material possesions. What is even more mind boggling is people will ruin their lives killing someone for something as meaningless and disposable as tennis shoes. I would not want those ugly stupid looking targets on my feet. And we wonder how Obama got voted into office. I rest my case.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I buy my shoes at Academy Sports! I wouldn't wait in any line for any amount of time for a $200 pair of shoes.

No ****. I wonder how many were playing for LSU or Southern University, ULL, etc? Really misguided. I mean, it's a pair of SHOES...

Wait until the power grid is turned off/fails for a significant period of time... No, don't wait. PFA!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I sit in awe over the trivia and folly people are willing put themselves through over insignificant material possesions. What is even more mind boggling is people will ruin their lives killing someone for something as meaningless and disposable as tennis shoes. I would not want those ugly stupid looking targets on my feet. And we wonder how Obama got voted into office. I rest my case.

It's been carefully cultivated and nurtured, brother.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    catch amonia...ya cain't even grade that on a curve
    Yo, Ebonics, 'Dawg!

ROTFL even though there is NOTHING funny about it. The powers that be have done a helluva job on Blacks - just like they've done on Whites.

They've set up the nation to fail just like our Society is failing.

Lord Rothschild stated I care not who rules as long as I control the currency - same here. They care not who you are as long as they control the culture. They won't "get" all but they will get a significant percentage for whatever their plans are.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Yo, Ebonics, 'Dawg!

ROTFL even though there is NOTHING funny about it. The powers that be have done a helluva job on Blacks - just like they've done on Whites.

Lord Rothschild stated I care not who rules as long as I control the currency - same here. They care not who you are as long as they control the culture. They won't "get" all but they will get a significant percentage for whatever their plans are.

Kevin - My personal opinion is this was brought about and fostered by the federal entitlement programs. Programs that promote fatherless families. Programs that reward irresponsible behavior. A system that chastizes anyone that challenges the demorlization of the welfare community and villafies them as racists.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Kevin - My personal opinion is this was brought about and fostered by the federal entitlement programs. Programs that promote fatherless families. Programs that reward irresponsible behavior. A system that chastises anyone that challenges the demoralization of the welfare community and villafies them as racists.

This ^^^^^and thats probably the most widely agreed on thought on this board...As for me ... after working in the school system a few years , I could see the definite geographical effect on language and behavior. Not on intelligence, I saw intelligent young people who could not speak in a language known to me. However in class room observation I was able to understand enough to see that these kids were intelligent but tied to a system wayyyy different than mine.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Yo, Ebonics, 'Dawg!

good lord, he's just about done it ;)

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I blame this bullcrap about "everyone's a winner, we don't keep score" and such. Everyone feels they are entitled to win, even though the other team outscored them 21-0. If that's the case, the Saints, Niners, Giants, Pats, and even the Colts should all take a share of the Super Bowl. If that's the case, then we can all stop whining about LSU losing on January 9, 2012, because everyone's a winner, so Bama didn't beat them, they didn't keep score.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville

^ Language

Another black person who blames Michael Jordan for their stupidity. I'm going to blame Mazda for my speeding ticket, I'm going to blame Georgia Pacific for a splinter I got, I'm going to blame....

The only reason the media is there is because they are like sharks, they can smell the blood and know there is going to be a free meal.

Last edited:

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    This isn't about not keeping score in little league.

Its about a class if people who do not work, and have everything paid for by the govt.

I'm not certain how they get all this disposable income without having jobs... They must be making good use if their free time. :rolleyes:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The guy said , "We get a lot of money." Not "I make a lot of money." I'm just curious where all of their money comes from? Crazychecks? We see what is happening in Greece with the collapse of it's economy. If the US system fails chaos will break out in the urban areas. If they are carrying on over something as insignificant as tennis shoes will these people force us to kill them to protect our families? Food for thought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom