A video that I think you should all see.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    Here's a video made by a guy I've been subscribed to for a good while.
    I think y'all will enjoy it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD5Yo5Yyqk&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Good , very good.

I plan to make several copies converted to DVD format and distribute to friends.

Some young people DO get it, makes me warm and fuzzy to see a young person who doesn't laugh and make light of the forces that are coming together to enslave us.;)

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The situation America is in didn't happen over night. It won't be corrected overnight. This is what the Tea Party is rallying against. We have both parties and ourselves to blame for this. I'm curious to see when and how the bastions of liberalism fall (ie. California, Illinois, etc.) Right now the Federal government is keeping these states afloat but when the money runs out it isn't going to be pretty.

gw4141

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Marrero, La.
    I listened to the entire video, and must agree with 'CEHollier'. Solving some of the problems we have will take people who are interested in lifting and honoring people other than themselves. As for the young man in the video, he has a right to voice his opinion, and how he feels. He was as good as I wish to be if I ever had to voice my opinion.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    What is he? Amish? What's with the beard but no mustache? That looks weird. Poor cat in the cage trying to sleep. I gave up about a minute in. Tired of these Patriot type Youtube vids. I've been hearing the same thing for 20 years. I think I'll watch Glee on Hulu and take a nap.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    What is he? Amish? What's with the beard but no mustache? That looks weird. Poor cat in the cage trying to sleep. I gave up about a minute in. Tired of these Patriot type Youtube vids. I've been hearing the same thing for 20 years. I think I'll watch Glee on Hulu and take a nap.

This seems to be a fairly popular opinion.... Things don't happen fast enough so screw it ...this mess won't get fixed by impatience and intolerance, thats how we got here.

Well...on further reading I have decided it probably best if you do sleep through the fight

Never mind

Have a nice LONG nap

Hope we can still be BFF:rolleyes:

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    I agree with CEHOLLIER.

I admit I am concerned about the direction our country is headed but it is hard to get very motivated by someone who thinks somebody once said, but I don't know if he really said it. But his quote I can't quote but it goes something like this.

It is like Martha Stewart said, at least I think she said it, I'll have to look it up. But I don't really remember what she said but it was something like "If you want to make lemonade you've got to peel some bananas."

The video was entertaining, I understand what the guy is trying to say but it isn't like we all aren't doing our part to bring about what we think is needed. We are awake and he is preaching to the choir. Makes me wonder if he voted in the Nov. election.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom