SOLD: AAC/LRB .300 BLK Rifle, GEN M3 PMAGs, EoTech 512, 110 Rnds, and more

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IronMan2015

All Blacked Out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2013
    Mandeville, LA
    Hey guys,

I am selling my .300 BLK AR. Asking $2,000.00...OBO. All together this rifle cost over $2,700 to build, not including all of the shipping costs for all of it. Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

The upper is all AAC with a AAC upper, BCG, charging handle, barrel, gas block and tube, as well as an AAC 51T Blackout Flash Hider. The rail is a KAC URX III rail, with a KAC hand stop. There are Gen. 2 Magpul MBUS, as well as a Brand New EoTech 512, never used, at the range or otherwise.

The lower is an LRB Arms, with Rock River Arms trigger assembly. I added a Magpul CTR with the extended butt pad, as well as a Magpul pistol grip. I have added a Magpul ASAP as well.

I am also including a Surefire 200 lumen Scout light with brand new batteries, and a Gear Sector Offset Scout Mount.

This will come with 10 Gen M3 PMAG's with Ranger Plates installed (will include the original floor plate and dust covers). These mags were my reserve mags and are brand new without the packaging.

I am also including 110 rounds of 147 gr. .300 BLK from Ozark Ordinance. I have had nothing but great experiences with this ammunition.

This rifle is almost brand new with only 390 rounds through it. It has been very well maintained and cared for with Frog Lube products. FTF transactions only and I will drive a reasonable distance to meet. Contact me through PM or by cell at
    9 8 5 - 5 0 2 - 9 3 3 9

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom