Abortion doctor Gun Downed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I have to stand by a fetus remaining a fetus up until birth, at which point it becomes life. There has to be a defining line, and the only logical explanation would be birth. Some will argue life begins the instant the egg is fertilized. I just can't agree with that.

The definition of a fetus is not up fpr debate. That is a medical term with a definition. The concept of life is something that can be argued off of one's belief system.

Many believe "life" begins at conception.

Many believe that life begins at birth.

What you believe along these two lines determines a lot about how you feel about abortion.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I don't know what the law considers a fetus. Whatever it is, anyone other than the mother will be charged with feticide for killing it.

The "it's her body" argument doesn't take into account whether or not it's a life, so my example doesn't need to either.

The "it' her body argument" is based on the fact that having an organism growing inside one's body has a direct affect on the mother's life. Therefore, sheshould have a say in what happens to her body.

SO are you saying if a woman is forcibly raped, then oh well, now she has to carry, give birth, raise and support, the rapist child?

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The "it' her body argument" is based on the fact that having an organism growing inside one's body has a direct affect on the mother's life. Therefore, sheshould have a say in what happens to her body.

SO are you saying if a woman is forcibly raped, then oh well, now she has to carry, give birth, raise and support, the rapist child?

And caring for a child also has a direct effect on her life.

Yes. Many pro-lifers don't take this stance even, but if you believe it is a life, then that should outweigh whatever suffering and stress the victim feels.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    The definition of a fetus is not up fpr debate. That is a medical term with a definition. The concept of life is something that can be argued off of one's belief system.

Many believe "life" begins at conception.

Many believe that life begins at birth.

What you believe along these two lines determines a lot about how you feel about abortion.

Ahhh I gotcha. My belief system tells me that life begins at birth. I don't think I would personally consider abortion as an option, however I do not think it should be illegal nor do I have a problem with it.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I guess you're still not grasping my question, so I'll try to re-phrase it.

What is the physical difference between a baby born at 8 months and a fetus still in the womb at 8 months?

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I guess you're still not grasping my question, so I'll try to re-phrase it.

What is the physical difference between a baby born at 8 months and a fetus still in the womb at 8 months?

nothing at all. But do you honestly have any idea what you are talking about?

There are almost no abortions at 8 months.:rolleyes:

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    And caring for a child also has a direct effect on her life.

Yes. Many pro-lifers don't take this stance even, but if you believe it is a life, then that should outweigh whatever suffering and stress the victim feels.

Extending the "its her body" argument any further than birth is moronic. its a pathetic attempt at a debate. How can you possibly associate the risks a woman takes by carrying a fetus to term with the stress of raising a child? Not to mention the impact it has on her life. Its two different things. One belongs in the abortion debate, the other does not. If she has a baby and doesn't want to or can not care for it, she can go drop it off at almost any fire station or where ever else there is a safe haven.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    STILL.........

Makin my head hurt

Maybe it was better with don't ask don't tell and the old cigar chompin GP sez yep mom, yer little cheerleader needs a DNC just a little scrape out and she'll be all ready for the prom again, no more of that swelling

Then after the town people decide the old doc has done one too many scrapes he gets black balled and another one steps in.....round and round it goes

My real fire up on abortion is not with the honest people who have a medical reason for abortion, my point is with the baby killer Tiller types, the mill, planned parenthood,....the like of that

When I applaud the Tiller killer thats the kind I'm talking about

I don't think there would be this discussion if the baby kill mills hadn't started

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Extending the "its her body" argument any further than birth is moronic. its a pathetic attempt at a debate. How can you possibly associate the risks a woman takes by carrying a fetus to term with the stress of raising a child? Not to mention the impact it has on her life. Its two different things. One belongs in the abortion debate, the other does not. If she has a baby and doesn't want to or can not care for it, she can go drop it off at almost any fire station or where ever else there is a safe haven.

There are no guaranteed risks with child birth, especially with modern medicine. Abortion does only have one outcome. And do you really think most women have abortions because of the risks involved in having a baby?

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    There are no guaranteed risks with child birth, especially with modern medicine. Abortion does only have one outcome. And do you really think most women have abortions because of the risks involved in having a baby?

No risks with childbirth? WOW. Get a book and come back. Hell, even Wiki would help you out.

Your married. Sacry man breaks in when you are not home and forcibly rapes your wife. SHe is pregnant. Are you actually saying she should now be forced to carry that baby to term, give birth, and then raise it as a constant reminder of that horrible event in her life

I guess she is just supposed to love that child and feel no resentment towards it due to how it was conceived.

Is that what you are suggesting?

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No risks with childbirth? WOW. Get a book and come back. Hell, even Wiki would help you out.

Your married. Sacry man breaks in when you are not home and forcibly rapes your wife. SHe is pregnant. Are you actually saying she should now be forced to carry that baby to term, give birth, and then raise it as a constant reminder of that horrible event in her life

I guess she is just supposed to love that child and feel no resentment towards it due to how it was conceived.

Is that what you are suggesting?

No GUARANTEED risks. However, with an abortion, there is a guarantee (except in rare screw ups) that the baby (that's what I call it) will die.

I never said she had to keep it. I don't expect any woman to do that.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It can only begin in two places; conception and birth. I just don't see how else it could be explained.

Actually, there's implantation also. I believe it's at conception, but I understand the argument for implantation since many fertilized eggs don't implant at all or aren't viable. At birth just seems silly to me since a baby has brain activity and feels before it leaves the womb.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No GUARANTEED risks. However, with an abortion, there is a guarantee (except in rare screw ups) that the baby (that's what I call it) will die.

I never said she had to keep it. I don't expect any woman to do that.

So instead she send the baby to adoption and another child is entered into the system with no family, that you and I will support for several years and when made aware of his "circumstances" will mot probably end up with serious issues.

Look up risk....by the very definition of the word, it is not guaranteed. I guess that a pregnancy is completely pain free with no disruption in the life, emotions, physiology, or hormones for the woman....none guaranteed by your standards at least:rolleyes:

I really think you need to educate yourself on life a little more before you wade into these types of discussions. What you are saying is simply not making any sense....to a lot of people.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    Actually, there's implantation also. I believe it's at conception, but I understand the argument for implantation since many fertilized eggs don't implant at all or aren't viable. At birth just seems silly to me since a baby has brain activity and feels before it leaves the womb.

Is this based on religion or on morality? Its obviously not based on any medical knowledge, given you also believe there are no guaranteed risks during pregnancy. I'm not following your logic. What's next? God's plan was for her to have a baby and aborting the baby is not following gods plan even if carrying the fetus to term could end in the death of the mother?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    To all those here in the discussion that do not have children, your view on abortion might indeed change when that time in your life is upon you.

The beginnig stages of Human life does indeed MEDICALLY/SCIENTIFICALLY wherever you want to place it, begin at conception. Call it a baby, fetus, little Johnny or an “it” whatever you want to but at conception “IT” begins to grow. Something that is growing is indeed ALIVE and/or is otherwise known as a life-form. In this case the “IT/Baby/Fetus/Johnny” life-form will not stop growing unless “it” dies or it’s life is ended.(Killed)

Technology in the Pregnant Department has made leaps and bounds. You no longer see a blob on a black and white screen. You see the fine details of this life-from. Fingers, limbs, eyelids it’s extremely amazing. You can watch this life-form GROW and keep growing in as little as 4 weeks!

This life-form ended when the mother had a miscarriage. It is VERY HARD for us men to be emotionally connected when it comes to a miscarriage. However a miscarriage to every woman I’ve ever met, is just as real to a woman as losing a child outside the womb. There’s something about that, that us men just won’t get.

*WARNING GRAPHIC*

Last chance;

blessing%201.jpg

If this life-form had not been naturally ended, for argument sake it would have naturally become what we know as a Human.

Abortions at this stage in a woman's pregnancy happen all the time.

The woman is the HOST imho. If she was raped, then indeed that is something hard to deal with, however I do not believe it gives her the right to end the life-form inside her. Most if not all women I know feel the same way.

If it's a battle between the mothers life and the life-form inside, I can only pray that I'm never in that position.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    To all those here in the discussion that do not have children, your view on abortion might indeed change when that time in your life is upon you.

The beginnig stages of Human life does indeed MEDICALLY/SCIENTIFICALLY wherever you want to place it, begin at conception. Call it a baby, fetus, little Johnny or an “it” whatever you want to but at conception “IT” begins to grow. Something that is growing is indeed ALIVE and/or is otherwise known as a life-form. In this case the “IT/Baby/Fetus/Johnny” life-form will not stop growing unless “it” dies or it’s life is ended.(Killed)

Technology in the Pregnant Department has made leaps and bounds. You no longer see a blob on a black and white screen. You see the fine details of this life-from. Fingers, limbs, eyelids it’s extremely amazing. You can watch this life-form GROW and keep growing in as little as 4 weeks!

This life-form ended when the mother had a miscarriage. It is VERY HARD for us men to be emotionally connected when it comes to a miscarriage. However a miscarriage to every woman I’ve ever met, is just as real to a woman as losing a child outside the womb. There’s something about that, that us men just won’t get.

If this life-form had not been naturally ended, for argument sake it would have naturally become what we know as a Human.

Abortions at this stage in a woman's pregnancy happen all the time.

The woman is the HOST imho. If she was raped, then indeed that is something hard to deal with, however I do not believe it gives her the right to end the life-form inside her. Most if not all women I know feel the same way.

If it's a battle between the mothers life and the life-form inside, I can only pray that I'm never in that position.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If i was stupid enough to belive that pic was real, then I would believe what you posted too.

Top Bottom