Academy on Airline has Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martini

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Red Stick
    I was in this morning, they have 9mm for 10.99/50 Monarch Brass, .40, 357 Mag, and a metric assload of .223/5.56. All prices are reasonable.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    Man I was at Wal Mart earlier up here in South Carolina and I walked by the gun section and they were damn near out of everything. They did happen to have like 3 boxes of 9mm Blazer Brass for $8.99 though. I was in shock. I would have bought it too, but I am only 19.

Martini

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Red Stick
    Homeslice,
    metric assload was something on the order of 12000 rounds before counting the steel cased 5.56. This was with more on the way. I know they had .40, don't recall if they had .45, as I wasn't looking for it. Though I do remember they guy saying that the only things he didn't have were .380 and .38 Special. So .45 is likely.

tgrshooter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    New Orleans
    In the past month, I was able to get to the Airline Academy really early on Saturday mornings (those saturdays where I didn't go out the night before) and looks like they had just received a new shipment in. Probably about 6-7 different brands of 223/556, cheapest being $9.50 and 9mm for right over 10 bucks. Try getting up there Saturday morning before 11 a.m.!

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    Man I was at Wal Mart earlier up here in South Carolina and I walked by the gun section and they were damn near out of everything. They did happen to have like 3 boxes of 9mm Blazer Brass for $8.99 though. I was in shock. I would have bought it too, but I am only 19.

You have to be 21 to buy ammunition? I thought it was 18?? Wow. Buddy, I'll go get the ammo for you, you supply the funds. Just don't tell anyone, ok?:D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom