Acadiana Gunworks is officially official now

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    They have their FFL, they are just doing an address change. They're doing work, it's just a hassle to have to bring guns from the one address to the shop, work the day, and bring them back to the other place, is all. They're taking work, doing work, and are getting retail inventory. I was there this afternoon. Still had some .22lr, 7.62x39, and I think they just got some 5.56. Had some Kershaw knives, Streamlight flashlights, and a bunch of targets... new, operational, but still getting their store set up, sure.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    I was told by the sales guy that they had to reapply for the FFL and were waiting to hear back so they could get inventory.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yea, they had a hiccup on the ATF's side is all, and the papers had to be refiled to add the amended address.

That was the last thing I heard anyways.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    So like i said J, they arent fully operational yet. They wont be selling firearms until the paperwork comes back.

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    Hey guys, its true, we ain't all the way open yet but it should be very soon. The ATF said the FFL would be swapped ASAP after the inspection but the trouble is they print the ffls in a batch so we are at their mercy as to when they print em out. The holdup on this is that the ATF lost our original change of address but quickly corrected the situation and came out and inspected us.
    As on now we are looking at the FFL coming in in a week or two then we will be fully up. In the interim we are selling ammo, and other stuff. When we get the FFL ill post here.
    Btw we are located at 109a park west in Scott.
    Glenn

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    We got our FFL changed over today and now are OFFICIALLY OPEN!! 109A Park West dr. Scott
    Wasnt sure if I could make this its own thread as we are not sponsors on here yet.
    Glenn

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    awesome... good job flem :) glad you doing good ....and def have to send all the family your way :) just let me know when your fully open cause have ALOT of family into hunting and guns, but hey if ya ever in need of a car come see me sometime and bring that lil girl too so i can see her :) lol

Top Bottom