Acorns sound like shots fired

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    ^^^^^^ Do not disptue this event as described here................. Question is who was responsible for handcuffing the suspect and inital search for contraband and weapons????.. Who was responsible for searching the subject when placing the suspect in the car for transport???? Somebody dropped the ball big time.. There are some officers out there that should have never been hired for many reasons but they slipped thru the cracks for innocent officers and civilians to pay the price..

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

"Officer Holloway was requested to transport the subject to Central Lockup following the interviews. The subject had been handcuffed behind his back but managed to maneuver his arms to the front of his body. He then produced the .40 caliber handgun he had kept concealed on his person, crawled through the vehicle's partition, and began struggling with Officer Holloway. Officer Holloway was shot during the ensuing struggle, causing his vehicle to crash into a utility pole near the intersection of North Claiborne Avenue and Elysian Fields Avenue."
    sorry for officer Holloway, sad situation but thats a silly analogy .... i have seen a car run a stop sign and hit sombody... i dont scream and go crazy evertime i go through a stop sign... lets be real here, acorns hitting the roof of a car sound nothing like a gun shot, even suppressed .22.. lol dude had more problems than this.... i mean heck in that sense they would draw down and shoot every body in the back seat when they tap there head on the window lol... dude was caught slacking and obviously not fit for duty

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    sorry for officer Holloway, sad situation but thats a silly analogy .... i have seen a car run a stop sign and hit sombody... i dont scream and go crazy evertime i go through a stop sign... lets be real here, acorns hitting the roof of a car sound nothing like a gun shot, even suppressed .22.. lol dude had more problems than this.... i mean heck in that sense they would draw down and shoot every body in the back seat when they tap there head on the window lol... dude was caught slacking and obviously not fit for duty

My reply was in no way meant to excuse the cop in the initial post. It was simply to show that things like that ("he was being shot at, by Sombody handcuffed in the back seat and he was shot by the suspect during altercation…. :dogkeke:") do happen and that part is not as far-fetched as one may think.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    The cotton candy flavor is pretty good. But a lot of places stopped selling bang.
    Looks like monster put them in the poor house with court cases, then bought them up. Seems like the general consensus is that the flavors were not all that great, and newer stuff arrived that people preferred. I would never drink the stuff as i am a bit sensitive to caffeine effects. I cant drink much before I get the shakes and my skin crawls... 1 coke, or one unsweet tea is my limit.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Looks like monster put them in the poor house with court cases, then bought them up. Seems like the general consensus is that the flavors were not all that great, and newer stuff arrived that people preferred. I would never drink the stuff as i am a bit sensitive to caffeine effects. I cant drink much before I get the shakes and my skin crawls... 1 coke, or one unsweet tea is my limit.

I was only a fan of a few flavors. They are almost all overly sweet.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I was only a fan of a few flavors. They are almost all overly sweet.
    I never tried any of them. I tend to be sensitive to the energy drinks, I am a bit wound up already and some of them can get me shaking and feeling a bit crazy. When i used to drink heavily i would start the night with a tilt or sparks. Sometimes i would hammer down a 4 loco before hitting the clubs. Looking back i am surprised i made it this far.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    When Chicken Little Got High

1709134564728.gif

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I stay away from energy drinks, mostly due to the artificial sweeteners. It doesn't help that they're a few bucks per can. High cost, poisonous and lacks any real nutrition.
    Triple whammy.

Top Bottom