Actors and Actresses I won't support

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Any of the Baldwin brothers, but Alec Baldwin is especially offensive.
    Ed Norton--rabid anti gunner and liberal, has made movies using guns.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I just don't get hung up on this sort of thing. If you don't want to see a movie or watch a TV show with strong anti-gun personnel, then just don't watch anything (as some of you say you do). Hollywood is very liberal and you don't have much choice here.

My personal philosophy is "all things being equal, I'll do business with my friends".

But in this case, all things aren't equal. There is no alternative to hollywood, so the choice is to not partake at all, or to do business with people you don't like.

I'd let the worst communist operate on me if he was the only doctor in town. There's something referred to as "cutting off your nose to spite your face". I think this is an example of it, if you can't enjoy a movie because of the politics of those involved, you are only depriving yourself of entertainment, and the people you hate don't even know it.

I'm not criticizing anyone else's decision in this regard; just telling y'all how I see it.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I just don't get hung up on this sort of thing. If you don't want to see a movie or watch a TV show with strong anti-gun personnel, then just don't watch anything (as some of you say you do). Hollywood is very liberal and you don't have much choice here.

My personal philosophy is "all things being equal, I'll do business with my friends".

But in this case, all things aren't equal. There is no alternative to hollywood, so the choice is to not partake at all, or to do business with people you don't like.

I'd let the worst communist operate on me if he was the only doctor in town. There's something referred to as "cutting off your nose to spite your face". I think this is an example of it, if you can't enjoy a movie because of the politics of those involved, you are only depriving yourself of entertainment, and the people you hate don't even know it.

I'm not criticizing anyone else's decision in this regard; just telling y'all how I see it.

This is how I feel about it. I have bigger and better things to worry about. Same with stores and resturants that have owners that support anti-whatever. I really dont care...

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

This. I don't run down musicians personal life style, or the artists/photographers that I have hanging on my walls. I shop at Target because I think they have a better quality over Wal-Mart.

My life is already too stressful if I let it than to worry about something I can't control. :)

rocko

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2008
    Greenwell Springs (Central)
    bielillus.jpg

I believe that if you free the ass the mind will follow. Having said that; I am willing to work very hard on her ass to free her mind. I am both a charitable and selfless man.

who is this?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

Same.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    The hollywood crowd that can and do influence the minds of Americans and use their name and fame to push their causes. It is funny to me that members on this forum don't care about celebritites using their influence for causes that would take your rights away from you.... BUT I'LL BE DAMN IF THE CIRCLE K PUTS UP A NO GUN SIGN, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE IN SOUTH LOUISIANA!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Very well said and I agree completely. Choose your battles, this just ain't that big of a deal. Besides, the actors already got their check before the movie even starts filming, so it's not like you're accomplishing anything.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    Besides, the actors Politicians already got their check before the movie bill is signed into law, so it's not like you're accomplishing anything.

I see your point... They're just actors/actresses, just like. Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Fred Thompson, Nancy Culp, Ben Jones, Jesse Ventura. It's not like their agendas could ever change anything in America, silly me. Sorry for wasting time and space on the server.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    x3. my room mate is actually super liberal and anti-gun. its just something we dont talk about.

My sister is uber liberal. We just don't talk about that stuff. Most of our friends outside of Louisiana are Democrats too. My whole family are also Democrats and so is my wife's family. I was saved by a neighbor that I hung out with when I was a teenager even though I never really paid attention to politics until Obozo was running.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guel24
    Top Bottom