WTS: Advanced Technology (ATI) Ruger 10/22 Stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Geauxfish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    For sale is an ATI tactical stock (folder) for a Ruger 10/22. I purchased this about a year ago, put it on my 10/22 and decided that I preferred the Butler Creek folder for my particular rifle. It is used as I had it on for about a month and took it to the range once. There are no visible blimishes that I can see. I purchased for $109 + tax. I would like to sell for $75 FTF in BR or can ship at your costs. Please PM me if you're intersted. Thanks for looking.

Here's the description from a popular sporting goods store:

Equipped with the Scorpion recoil system
    • Built of extreme-temperature glass-reinforced polymer
    • Loaded with Picatinny rails
    • Improved pivot assembly

Built to exceed your tactical demands, the ATI Ruger 10/22 Stock is equipped with the Scorpion recoil system and a six-position collapsible and side-folding buttstock. This advanced recoil system delivers optimal control and comfort with its nonslip, removable Scorpion Razorback recoil pad and its ergonomic, sure-grip-textured Scorpion recoil pistol grip. Combined, they absorb the impact of recoil, reduce muzzle lift for fast target acquisitions, and they keep you in full control at all times. Built of DuPont® extreme-temperature glass-geinforced polymer, the chemical-resistant body remains flexible in extreme temperatures, and its design removes limitations from spring and piston-type recoil suppression systems. Does not accommodate rifles equipped with bull barrels.

5ohyxc.jpg

zj71j6.jpg

1zlaayp.jpg

f56j4y.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom