Advantage Group: Gunfighter I and Carbine I (June 23/24 - Robert LA)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    We have a great addition to the carbine class!

Jay and Chris from Sport Optics: http://www.sportoptics.com/

will be attending both days of the class. We have set aside 30 minutes for them on the carbine day right after lunch to talk about optics and they will have some demos on hand for you to handle. This is a pretty unique opportunity actually, these guys have more knowledge about optics than anyone I have ever spoken with. Not to mention they are just good guys.

They also made a great offer for ammo. If you need ammo for the carbine or pistol course send Jay an email at jwiggins@sportoptics.com. I don't know the exact price, but its better than you will find elsewhere. In addition, they will drive it down to the range for the class. Win / Win.

Their shop is also just down the street, so if you want to check out their huge selection of optics after either day, they will be there to assist you. They have a HUGE selection of optics at the shop and are willing to let you check them all out.

Also, the class is filling up, so if you are on the fence, now is the time to commit. Its shaping up to be a great class. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We have a great addition to the carbine class!

Jay and Chris from Sport Optics: http://www.sportoptics.com/

will be attending both days of the class. We have set aside 30 minutes for them on the carbine day right after lunch to talk about optics and they will have some demos on hand for you to handle. This is a pretty unique opportunity actually, these guys have more knowledge about optics than anyone I have ever spoken with. Not to mention they are just good guys.

They also made a great offer for ammo. If you need ammo for the carbine or pistol course send Jay an email at jwiggins@sportoptics.com. I don't know the exact price, but its better than you will find elsewhere. In addition, they will drive it down to the range for the class. Win / Win.

Their shop is also just down the street, so if you want to check out their huge selection of optics after either day, they will be there to assist you. They have a HUGE selection of optics at the shop and are willing to let you check them all out.

Also, the class is filling up, so if you are on the fence, now is the time to commit. Its shaping up to be a great class. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

This is awesome. I'm in the market for a new red dot and it's not so common to get to test drive before buying. Big thanks to those guys!

Advantage Group

Train Hard
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Louisiana
    TTT

Spots still available for both classes. These are likely the last Gunfighter I and Carbine I classes this year. We have some awesome advanced classes planned for the rest of the year, so if you want to seriously step up your game come out and get a solid foundation to build on.

Not to mention...we take credit cards now and the world is ending this year anyway, so max that baby out! When TEOTWAWKI hits, guns ammo and training will be worth a lot more than a good credit score. :D

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    Just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Advantage Group! Today was the third class I have taken with them and once again I was amazed with the course and the amount of information covered. I am a prior service Marine and can tell you the information and instructors are on par with any classes i took while on active duty. For those BS members that have yet to train with Advantage Group please consider taking advantage of an incredible home grown, local asset. If you don't leave the class with at least one new piece of knowledge then you were not paying attention.

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I would like to second that Thank you.

I was not expecting the class to be the way it was. What I mean is, the knowledge that Trent and Nate have is second to none.(that I have meet)

It amazed me that they were able to tune the class specifically to each students capacity without adversely affecting the whole class.
    They gave one on one time to each person that may have had an issue on any particular drill. This was good for me because I have had zero training and was frankly a little intimidated and anxious prior to the class. If you are like me and have these worries, fear not attend the class. I would without hesitation sign my mom, grandmother, or wife up for any of his classes.

These two guys are amazing instructors and are efficient and effective teachers. Their communication skills are amazing.

The bottom line is, if you think you know how to manipulate or fire your weapon, you don't. If you think you are trained up because you have watched some videos on you tube, you aren't. If you are a backyard commando, I challenge you to sign up for a class and see what a real warrior looks like. (Your commando beard is not up to par, to Nates.)

Oh yea curt, you did a good job too.

Nate the only reason Trent wears the same size pants as you is because his junk is big. He needs the extra room.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom