aftermarket barrel for glock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have a Like new Lone Wolf I will sell which has been 100% reliable. I also run one in my G17, ask JBONETTE about it. Every LW I have used has been 100% reliable for me. I have used several of them and they were just as reliable as the KKM's and cost much less. PM sent.

jbonnette

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Yes, I had the opportunity to shoot with one of JBP55's lone wolf barrels... it was excellent. High quality, zero problems with feeding, looks great, and excellent accuracy. I will be getting one when I get the cash.

DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs
    For an extra $10 I purchased the lone wolf "blind marked" barrel, so I don't have the "puppy face" staring at me everytime I shoot, and even with the extra cost of the blind marking, it's less expensive than the nearest competitor. It's paid for itself already and I've had it for a little over a month. I've had absolutely no reliability issues and accuracy is as good as any other I've handled. I did notice that my velocity when compared to the factory barrel using the exact same loads was about 40-50 fps slower. I've got the range date if anyone's interested.

There was a good discussion on the issue here a while back, I'll post the link if I can find it.

Hey Jbonnette, if you get urge to play with a lone wolf barrel (g17), or test some loads, let me know I know someone down the road who makes frequent range trips ;)

jbonnette

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    For an extra $10 I purchased the lone wolf "blind marked" barrel, so I don't have the "puppy face" staring at me everytime I shoot, and even with the extra cost of the blind marking, it's less expensive than the nearest competitor. It's paid for itself already and I've had it for a little over a month. I've had absolutely no reliability issues and accuracy is as good as any other I've handled. I did notice that my velocity when compared to the factory barrel using the exact same loads was about 40-50 fps slower. I've got the range date if anyone's interested.

There was a good discussion on the issue here a while back, I'll post the link if I can find it.

Hey Jbonnette, if you get urge to play with a lone wolf barrel (g17), or test some loads, let me know I know someone down the road who makes frequent range trips ;)

:D... sounds like fun. I'm planning on getting a bass pro membership in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know.

DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs
    I kinda stumbled across a membership to diamond training center (won it at an NRA banquet) and have been going there on my way home from work. I like to shoot at bass pro, but it's not as relaxed as I typically like (I dont like rushing a range session, nor do I like making the people in line behind me wait). Diamond is towards cortana mall and costs the same as BP for a year. Have you decided to make it out to an IPSC match?

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Storm lake makes good barrels, i have just seem some that were not up to there spec, and this was for glock only. I can also tell you they are strong i saw a squib driven all the way down one, of course it split, but did not explode.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    KKM is worth every cent. I have had one in my 19 for 4 years, and I have never had a problem. I also run their compensator, which I really like. Order directly from KKM and they can do anything you want.

Top Bottom