Aftermarket trigger for Glock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Where are you located? There are many things you can do to improve a Glock trigger depending on what you want.

Aznbuvu

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    NOLA/METARIE
    I have a DK custom on my glock and it breaks about 4lbs.
    The Zev is adjustable and I have it tweaked at 3.5lbs.
    Some may say its too light for carry, but it all depends on the person

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Looking for recommendations for an aftermarket trigger for a G19 intended for concealed carry.
    Thanks

I have tried lots of different triggers. Some good some not so good. The one I am currently running on my Gen4 G19 is a McNally Trigger. I got it from their booth at the Slidell gun show last year and I have been very happy with it. I plan to get another for my G34 at the next show. They are out of Gulfport and both owners worked for Glock for a number of years and one of the owners has won gold I believe in the Olympics for shooting. Very well made trigger that won't break the bank.

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    Looking for recommendations for an aftermarket trigger for a G19 intended for concealed carry.
    Thanks

Like others have said get the 3.5 Discconnect. Its an inexpensive and easy mod. You can change out the Firing pin spring to 3lbs for about $6. IF you go with the Firing pin spring mod I would suggest changing out the OEM pin with the ZEV Titanium pin. It works better with the reduced spring and your not subject to light primer strikes. Your looking at about $120 wit these mods.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    For a "carry" gun I wouldn't get much more complicated than a lighter connector. My 19 has a 3.5 Lone Wolf connector in it and I switch out the trigger/bar for a 17 as I like the smooth face. I note the trigger bar on the 17 trigger doesn't have the "bump" on that the 19 trigger bar has. For whatever reason that combination gives me a nice break and reset for a carry gun.

I carry my 17 at times as well. It has a Ghost custom fit in it. Super clean and light, but probably a little light for what a carry trigger should be.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    For a "carry" gun I wouldn't get much more complicated than a lighter connector. My 19 has a 3.5 Lone Wolf connector in it and I switch out the trigger/bar for a 17 as I like the smooth face. I note the trigger bar on the 17 trigger doesn't have the "bump" on that the 19 trigger bar has. For whatever reason that combination gives me a nice break and reset for a carry gun.

Same here but I ended up going back to the factory 5.5 lb standard connector. The G17 trigger/bar sure is sweet on a G19 IMO ...

xx v0odo0 xx

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Kind of difficult to suggest on a carry gun, most of these drop-in triggers are geared towards competition. I feel that less is more, and the 3.5lb connector is the most common recommendation on other forums also

Top Bottom