Again??!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    Malaysia Triangle.

readImage

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Breaking News!!!

Tokyo: The spokesmonster for the Island of Monsters, Godzilla; made an impassioned plea to nations surrounding the Island of Monsters today. "Ahhhhhhhheeeeeaarrgghhhhhh! Ahhheeeaarrgghhh!Ahhhhhhhheeeeeaarrgghhhhhh! Ahhhheeeaarrgghhh! Ahhhhheeeeeaarrgghhh! Arrrgghhhh!"

Translated: "Look! I'll keep an eye out for it, but you Asians need to stop losing these planes!"

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    It would appear to be weather related.

A delta plane in atlanta caught fire on christmas eve during takeoff. Pilot taxiing behind it radio'd tower and said he saw flames. Takeoff aborted, passengers safe.

Airline tickets costing what they cost + sitting next to some fat blob/yapping grannie/screaming baby + having zero control of your safety/life + can't carry a gun....

I've been slowly changing my mentality to "the drive is just part of the trip"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It would appear to be weather related.

A delta plane in atlanta caught fire on christmas eve during takeoff. Pilot taxiing behind it radio'd tower and said he saw flames. Takeoff aborted, passengers safe.

Airline tickets costing what they cost + sitting next to some fat blob/yapping grannie/screaming baby + having zero control of your safety/life + can't carry a gun....

I've been slowly changing my mentality to "the drive is just part of the trip"

Soon, the mentality for all of us may be, "Being killed by a POS texting, is just ANOTHER part of driving!"

http://www.wbrz.com/news/spike-in-highway-deaths-has-lsp-concerned/

I knew years ago that the uptick in pedestrian strikes, and hit and runs; was directly related to this! And............here we are!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Soon, the mentality for all of us may be, "Being killed by a POS texting, is just ANOTHER part of driving!"

http://www.wbrz.com/news/spike-in-highway-deaths-has-lsp-concerned/

I knew years ago that the uptick in pedestrian strikes, and hit and runs; was directly related to this! And............here we are!

Difference is that if I get hit by some idiot texting, I at least have the opportunity to evade, to punch him in the throat afterwards, or sue him into oblivion for being such a moron.

Plane going down you get none of the above.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Difference is that if I get hit by some idiot texting, I at least have the opportunity to evade, to punch him HER >(10-1) in the throat afterwards, or sue him her husband, or father; into oblivion for her being such a moron.

Plane going down you get none of the above.

;) Sorry ladies! It's the facts!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I would bet that the actual stat is also skewed because of the amount of good looking chicks who get off with just a warning!

Am I right all you hard leg officers out there? :mamoru:

I dunno. I let a lot of people go. guys, girls, fatties, hotties- irrelevant. I'm more inclined to give heavy discretion to a service member than a piece of tail just for being easy on the eyes.

the hotties that cough up fake tears though? "sign here. press hard. you're making copies."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom