Airman Spencer Stone, who helped stop French train attack, stabbed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    For the love of God I HOPE this was a random act and not a retaliation. IF this is a retaliation on our own soil we are DONE as a country UNLESS drastic measures are taken --

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Those three guys that stopped the gunman on that French train have a big target on their backs. You watch the Ragheads will try to take them out.

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    For the love of God I HOPE this was a random act and not a retaliation. IF this is a retaliation on our own soil we are DONE as a country UNLESS drastic measures are taken --

The local police are "INSISTING" that it had nothing to do with the incident in France... did you expect them to say anything else?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The local police are "INSISTING" that it had nothing to do with the incident in France... did you expect them to say anything else?

So you think the police are hiding the truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    here's more info, and a video of the assault. According to this, he tried to come to the aid of a woman who was being harassed, and a fight happened as he left a bar and the police are looking for two Asian males. Sounds like standard stuff to me, I doubt there is more to it than this. Very sad, and I hope he comes out alright, but I doubt there is any terrorist connection. It certainly would not be the first time things went bad for someone getting between a moron and a girl.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/upd...ped-terrorist-attack-train-stabbed-sacramento

Pure speculation, but I know if I was in my early 20's, and just became an international hero for saving a trainload of people, I would feel pretty invincible, and may after a few drinks come to the aid of a pretty woman dealing with a group of creeps against better judgment.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Within 6 posts this thread has racism and anti-police. Awesome.

I'm not at all surprised. It's the same ole same ole ****, by the same ole same ole people.

I liked it better when Wabbit and I could get a thread full retard in 2 pages. This one went full retard in 2 posts.

Top Bottom