AK 47 Group Buy!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron_j

Jan 1, 2012
    Meraux,La
    if its affordable and I can afford it Id be up for one. prefer a side or underfolder, unless it would be a longer barrel something like a dragunov

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I get tons of vendor dealer ads, and usually they have buy X amount and get them for anywhere from $10 to $50 off per rifle. I haven't seen that in a while, probably won't come back until after the election.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Contact Centerfire or Classic Arms

Im sure if you get 10-15 people to buy the price would come down a little bit, at the same time they could very well said "no thanks" since they are in demand and they do not need your group buy to be able to sell them considering election time is right around the corner.

SicilianSecrets

Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    Man... I'm getting the impression there are not any "great" deals on Aks right now... I keep seeing the same ads, same prices. I'm thinking I'll probably hold off until after the election and the New Year and see if something catches my eye. I hate to say it, but i think the general consensus is correct right now.

dtd80

Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Depending on which model/price, I am definitely looking to pick one up. Not scared to convert mine either.

It is a shame. I used to see them for waaaay less and all of a sudden with some shows/election, they skyrocket. I'm hoping they will come back down enough afterwards.

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Contact Centerfire or Classic Arms

Im sure if you get 10-15 people to buy the price would come down a little bit, at the same time they could very well said "no thanks" since they are in demand and they do not need your group buy to be able to sell them considering election time is right around the corner.

Yeah, I have the email from classic saying no discounts right now from a couple weeks ago. Same deal with centerfire, I have their dealer ad and nothing is priced good in the AK platform. Usually they have something priced good if you buy 4 or more, not the past couple flyers.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Supposed to be a shipment of 7.62x39 saigas with 16" bbls hitting our shores "sometime in the Fall". Been watching for them. I have several friends up north here who are waiting for me to put together a group buy on them. Wish Ivan would hurry the hell up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom