ALERT!! Call to action, COntact Senator Landrieu, again Wednesday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Posted on the LSA's facebook Page, trying to send her a message her first day back. Pass it on, it only takes a minute

On Monday, April 8, the LSA is urging EVERYONE to call Sen. Landrieu on her Washington, DC phone line and urge her to vote against any and all gun control measures in the Senate. We will try and tie up her phone lines with our opposition. Even if you have called or written her previously, you MUST make this call. Ask your spouse, children, and friends to make the call as well.

CALL (202) 224-5824

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    aT 2:00 PM (CDT), I got a recorded message that said the office was closed for the day (must be nice!), and the mailbox for voice mails was full! :eek4:

I bet all the damn liberals beat us to it with their pleadings for more gun laws and less individual liberties. :curse:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    aT 2:00 PM (CDT), I got a recorded message that said the office was closed for the day (must be nice!), and the mailbox for voice mails was full! :eek4:

I bet all the damn liberals beat us to it with their pleadings for more gun laws and less individual liberties. :curse:

They just answered again, back from lunch I guess.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I just heard from Vitter's office that the vote on the motion to proceed is set for Wednesday. He said we should try and keep Landrieu's switchboard tied up until then.

Dan

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am not hearing alot of chatter on the wires. You would think this would be blowing up the pro-gun crowds across the country with more fervor?!?

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I called this morning and it was answered immediately and I tried to take as long as I could with her aid, asked him to spell my name back to me to make sure he wrote it down correctly.

gp184

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    I emailed her and david vitter both.

Sent from my droid bionic while driving through your yard, smashing your cute little kittens.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Probabably not a bad idea to mention that her state (this one), the one she is supposed to represent; voted almost 3-1 in favor of stronger protections of the 2nd Amendment with "Yes on 2".

Top Bottom