All i can say is wow and wtf????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    OK seriously??:mad: i drive a 2008 mustang gt and it is a low car well today i am driving down range at about 7:30 am so you know its bumper to bumper traffic with schools and everything. well i am NOT gonna ride the car in front me ass so this A$$ behind me in an 18 wheeler gets pissed .... well we get to a stop in traffic and he opens his door and hangs out it while yelling at me ... i ignore him at this point but am very cautious of him... well we are about to go over the tracks on range and i slow down cause if i go fast and hit the tracks hard it hits my pipes he gets out an yells again and nearly hits my rear bumper so at this point i call 911 cause this guy is acting like an idiot. well coming up to the light at range and florida slowing down cause i know i cant make the yellow light .. ( which by the way i didnt) at the red light this guy gets out his truck and comes beating on my window yelling and cursing about me using my brakes to often !! i am on the phone and the 911 operator can hear everything...... seriously ummmm douche bag if the car front me uses their brakes i HAVE to use mine ...... and this all on a day I DID NOT CARRY !!! OMG what an idiot!!! ok sorry all just had to vent a min...... please excuse any miss spelling or poor grammar lol very frustrated... just dont understand what would make someone think they have the right to go to someones vehicle like that...... thank god my husband wasnt with me ... it would have been bad for that guy..... my lesson learned today is NEVER NEVER EVER leave home with out it :)

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    yes police pulled him over and me over and told me if i choose to press charges that he IS going to jail for assault.... and they really let into him!!! one of the cops really went off on him cause he said had it been his wife it wouldnt have been nice!!!!

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    WOW!! Glad it didnt escalate any further and you are ok but like you said never ever leave home without protection. I will never understand in this day and age why any idiot would go to someomes car window and do something like that. I just know if someone comes to my vehicle freaking out like that they have a rude awakening coming.

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    WOW!! Glad it didnt escalate any further and you are ok but like you said never ever leave home without protection. I will never understand in this day and age why any idiot would go to someomes car window and do something like that. I just know if someone comes to my vehicle freaking out like that they have a rude awakening coming.

same thing my husband said and i didnt bring it with me today cause i had to go to my sons school bring some stuff for him.....

Hos

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Where corn still grows
    Gettin pissed off in traffic...WOW, hardly worth hurting someone over. If this guy was driving a truck it's doubtful he was carjacking.

Seems like America is going kill crazy lately ( again ) , we went through this in the late 70's, a lot of the reason there are so many laws restricting guns in vehicles.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wow. There are some real, bonafide a-holes out there. It's even worse knowing some of them drive around in something big enough to take out a city block.....

This idiot needs to be- at the very least- "taught some manners".

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    no i didnt press charges YET ... believe me or not i was is total shock that someone could be that frickin STUPID!!! got home and hubby flipped out ..... i will be pressing charges in the morning..... it was a crazy feeling , i was fine when i saw him get out the truck but when i reached to grab my gun and realised it was at home , i then felt like a victim. its a feeling i never ever wanna feel again!!!!

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Sounds like you handled the situation perfectly! Super cuddo's to ya. I hope he got a ride downtown. Otherwise he may escalate next time. Alot of people like that only learn from extreams.

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Gettin pissed off in traffic...WOW, hardly worth hurting someone over. If this guy was driving a truck it's doubtful he was carjacking.

Seems like America is going kill crazy lately ( again ) , we went through this in the late 70's, a lot of the reason there are so many laws restricting guns in vehicles.

well i am sure he wasnt carjacking and promise you that was the least of my worries.... but it has been several times when someone has shot someone over something like this or even pulled the other out and fought them.... with that being said i would rather not find out!!!

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    no i didnt press charges YET ... believe me or not i was is total shock that someone could be that frickin STUPID!!! got home and hubby flipped out ..... i will be pressing charges in the morning..... it was a crazy feeling , i was fine when i saw him get out the truck but when i reached to grab my gun and realised it was at home , i then felt like a victim. its a feeling i never ever wanna feel again!!!!

I would press charges. Also, did you get any information off the side of the truck, i.e. company he worked for? I'm sure his employer would love to know about this.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    OK seriously??:mad: i drive a 2008 mustang gt and it is a low car well today i am driving down range at about 7:30 am so you know its bumper to bumper traffic with schools and everything. well i am NOT gonna ride the car in front me ass so this A$$ behind me in an 18 wheeler gets pissed .... well we get to a stop in traffic and he opens his door and hangs out it while yelling at me ... i ignore him at this point but am very cautious of him... well we are about to go over the tracks on range and i slow down cause if i go fast and hit the tracks hard it hits my pipes he gets out an yells again and nearly hits my rear bumper so at this point i call 911 cause this guy is acting like an idiot. well coming up to the light at range and florida slowing down cause i know i cant make the yellow light .. ( which by the way i didnt) at the red light this guy gets out his truck and comes beating on my window yelling and cursing about me using my brakes to often !! i am on the phone and the 911 operator can hear everything...... seriously ummmm douche bag if the car front me uses their brakes i HAVE to use mine ...... and this all on a day I DID NOT CARRY !!! OMG what an idiot!!! ok sorry all just had to vent a min...... please excuse any miss spelling or poor grammar lol very frustrated... just dont understand what would make someone think they have the right to go to someones vehicle like that...... thank god my husband wasnt with me ... it would have been bad for that guy..... my lesson learned today is NEVER NEVER EVER leave home with out it :)

Would have been sweet if he bumped you. That would have been his butt. Especially if after the 911 call.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Sounds like we are going the way of Russia. Have you seen the videos showing how quickly they go to fighting?

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    I drive a commercial truck and drive the speed limit 98% of the time especially on the interstate. I drive in the far right or center lane and can't stand big trucks tailgating me. Go the F around if they ride too close too long they get a nice one finger wave. Real aggressive tools have gotten brake checked in the past and prob needed to change their underwear and miraculously stopped tailgating. Go figure.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    There's always a fine line drawn in these situations. If you had your gun with you and all he did was beat on your window...what would you have done? If he persisted on his rampage,do you think it would've escalated to physical contact thus putting your life in eminent danger? Would brandishing a gun quell the situation or highten it? BTW...brandishing is never advisable. The hard part is that we always have to go through this thinking process in a nano second and it's sometimes difficult to tame your emotions because deep inside,we'd all like to beat this guy down for all to see and others just like him. Good thing you had your wits about you and called 911. Some folks either panic and hide or panic and react violently which almost guarantees a free ride downtown for both parties...or dead even.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    He's driving a commercial vehicle and getting out threatning people....Surprised the cops didn't call LSPDOT being all this occured on a state hwy and place him under arrest and take him off the road,then let you press charges...Which I would press charges by the way,that dude is a time bomb tickin...!!!!

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    well i am sure he wasnt carjacking and promise you that was the least of my worries.... but it has been several times when someone has shot someone over something like this or even pulled the other out and fought them.... with that being said i would rather not find out!!!

If you are sure that he wasn't carjacking and that was the least of our worries as you stated, then Why did you reach for your gun??? Seems like it is a good thing that you did not have a gun with you! Certainly not worth the consequences for some idiot with aggressive driving. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom