All right gents and ladies.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    It's time for another shoot at Sherbure! Who's in? The shoot is set for 13 May 2012. That is a Saturday. The time is yet to be determined, but will be updated when one is established.

Tx_oil, can you please bring the grill?

Y'all know the drill, boys! Lafayette area, but EVERYBODY'S welcome! You bring your oen food and ammo. No alcohol. Period. Let's see who is game to do this.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I wish I was home, I would love to come. I am going to try and set something up for when I get home in LC. They have two gun clubs that I know of that have good ranges. Or we could just do it in the Lafayette are since that isn't that far. Where exactly is Sherbure?

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Funny you should mention it! Swamp Witch and I were camping @ Sherberne this weekend, (had the whole place to ourselves) and got in two days of excellent pistol work. We were discussing this topic, and with all the glorious weather, I think there is no reason NOT to have another range day/meet and greet/cookout. I hope that more BS members can show up this time. I will not be available on the next two weekends due to prior commitments, but if we can schedule it, count us in!

Aussiecajun

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Maurice LA
    I'm up for it if I'm off work the weekend you guys go. I just made my first trip to Sherburne on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely looking forward to going back

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I'm in....

but my schedule is pretty fluid. I can't pick a date. Weekends are best, but there's really no telling.

Soon as ya'll set a date, I'll mark it down and do my best to be there.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Dates...... Hmmm......

Off the top of the head, today is the 24th. Perhaps May fifth? Graduation is coming for the high school kids, so some will be preoccupied for that. Maybe 5/12 or 5/19?
    Also, any Class III is welcome. Read: PLEASE BRING THE WALLET-EMPTYING FULL-ATUO AND AOW GOODNESS!

Food must be brought. No food, no eating for you. Bring as many coolers as you like, and hopefully we can get Tx_oil or Swapmer to get the grill set up. No obligations, guys. Be real nice if you can.

Last edited:

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Don't be too harsh on the "no meat, no eat" thing. I've got a ground up deer in my freezer that needs consuming. :D

but I gotta make it there....

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Ok. Just want there to be enough food. You are kindly asked to bring food so that everyone has something to eat.
    PM everybody who's interested in this.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    I wish I was home, I would love to come. I am going to try and set something up for when I get home in LC. They have two gun clubs that I know of that have good ranges. Or we could just do it in the Lafayette are since that isn't that far. Where exactly is Sherbure?

Google is your friend.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    That makes for about five or so potential attendees. JR and cajun22, if you have any goodies to bring, please do! Come one, come all!

Top Bottom