All UN small arms/reloading treaty threads

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    makes my toes curl... I love Obama.. he is the man...

Sarcasm doesnt always come across on the internet.. So here is your notice..
    I HATE OBAMA... HE CAN EAT A TURD AND DIE!!!!!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What the CIFTA Treaty would mean for us

Worth a look, guys. Don't ever think it can't happen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbx08fbb-L4[/ame]

FreeCitizen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Leesville
    The big suprise I see is that the Communist News Network actually aired this! One of our only hopes is that the court system finds this usurping traitor guilty of not being a naturable born citizen. It would be nice if the American People denounce the Progressive movement that our out-of-control Government is trying to instill upon us also.

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    Already previously conveyed my displeasure of this with LA reps and senators in congress. Good thing about the NRA is they are inside the UN and can sit in on the types of meetings that try to get these things.

bkeach

Warrior Bride!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    California
    Already previously conveyed my displeasure of this with LA reps and senators in congress. Good thing about the NRA is they are inside the UN and can sit in on the types of meetings that try to get these things.

Wow, I didnt know that about the NRA sitting in on UN meetings. Cool

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I like lou dobbs.

He does all the shows on NAU, Gun Control, illegal immigration.
    He bitches a lot but never offers any solutions.

It's not his job to offer solutions- it's his job to alert people like us to crap like this & WE take it from there by bothering the living hell out of our elected officials. WRITE THEM. E-MAIL THEM. CALL THEM. A LOT. It is our job to threaten to FIRE THEIR ASSES if they allow things like this to take place. That's the ONLY lauguage they all understand.
    I believe Mr. Dobbs does a very fine job in a very hostile environment- CNN.
    If Congressmen and Senators had to swap districts every four years, the party would be over.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    you have GOT to be kidding me

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread502157/pg1

People believed all the claims that President Obama will never go after our Second Amendment right, but in fact he has made calls to ratify an international treaty, CIFTA, which "calls for a regime of gun control never seen in the United States, creating a gun registration system which will be open to international sharing." But the treaty is not only to control small arms, but also for "ammunition, explosives and other related materials." Offenders of this treaty will be prosecuted under treaty law and they would be elegible for extradition.

Ex-President Clinton signed the treaty in 1997, but it was never ratified by the Senate. Now President Obama wants to make this treaty a priority, and for the Senate, which is mayorily Democrat, to ratify it.

In the following link you will find a video, from no other than CNN, which corroborates the information above.

That. Is. Scary.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom