All UN small arms/reloading treaty threads

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Maybe leave hitlery a little while longer, thinkin that she might be a help bringin the kenyan down.....she is distancing from him, probably thinkin bout a run for the prize, but long as she is ready to dump his antelope chasin ass out of 1600.........we like her

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Published Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:56pm EDT

http://bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26913
    http://bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35978
    seent.png

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    LMAO.....try bein me, I'm the one who believes N korea blew up the DWH

They may really have done it. In this day and age you never know what really happened. All I know is that if it really did happen that way the U.S. Govt. would do everything in their power to cover it up because the U.S. will never, ever take any action against anyone. They're weenies.

Let me re-phrase that. Our Govt. won't take any action against any foreign people but they will take action against us, the American people and our Constitution, and they will do it on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    You bet. The explosion was a hundred feet off the water.

Must have been them new-fangled jumping torpedoes...

Anti-gravity magnetohydrodynamic driven torpedoes. Or, in certain circles, Flying Fish. Shave with Occam's Razor and it's the only logical explanation.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'm not sayin they did or didn't, Just looking for evidence and a money trail, theres news in russia that the north fleet had info on the incident and it was a N k vs S k thing

I do believe that our government will sacrafice innocent american lives for its own purposes, no need to name these things, we've all got lists

SO if it is a foreign fight and americans were killed I want to know

Again, I believe all statements from guys like Nick and Mudgod, so.......how much methane sludge is in a mile of 20 in casing ??? If an explosion below sent that stuff haulin ass up the pipe it would be the same end result

I'm not an engineer, I'm an interested American looking for possibilities that the gubment has done it again

Who owned the Venezulan rig........not sure yet, I'm thinking its gona go back to South k, it was built in Singapore ??

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Did you not look at the thread about the guys fishing? the events went from something like a blowout of gas to the ignition of the gas. they never heard or sensed any explosion besides what happened on the floor. Hyundai may have constructed the rig, but it was OWNED by Transocean. Thats like me setting my car on fire because I hate Australians and it was constructed in Australia. Unless I'm missing something in the tin foil assumptions- such as Hyundai still getting money off the rig. But thats of no concern to me because of the events that took place and were reported by multiple people. Do as you choose, but out of everything going on, I don't see the two rigs sinking as any connection. Might as well tie in the mine tragedy in Russia too.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom