Alumagrips

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    Way to steal CavalryJim's quote, Richie...

Just cause you're a Glock hater. I already said I wasn't going to be praying to the Glock Gods, but I've gotta start somewhere

Richierich

RichieRich
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    NoLa
    why ya gotta come mess up my thread with this garbage huh?? Just cuz the glock cult has sucked you in dont be hateing on me :curse::crazy:

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    Back on topic... :p

I like the fleur-de-lis grips, personally. And what's the difference between the aggressive and the really aggressive?

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    And what's the difference between the aggressive and the really aggressive?
    I'm guessing that very aggressive has a much deeper checkered pattern which will give a more grip.
    grip.JPG

Think of it in terms of shoes and your hand being a lawn. Which is going to rip up the grass faster; basketball shoes or a pair of soccer cleats?

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    I think he was being serious.

I had them on my Kimber Ultra Compact. I liked 'em, personally.
    I mean, the only thing I noticed was that there was deeper grooving as you went from standard to aggressive to real aggressive. Is that to absorb more shock? Just trying to see it from yalls perspective.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I mean, the only thing I noticed was that there was deeper grooving as you went from standard to aggressive to real aggressive. Is that to absorb more shock? Just trying to see it from yalls perspective.

No, it's that it's rougher on your hand. Think of strapping a metal file to the grip. Do you think someone that's rougher will be easier or harder on your skin?

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    THAT'S the Courtenay I know.;)

And, pay no attention to Rich and his Glock-bashing.

While he does come from good fire fighter stock, they simply do not know any better...:D

Tell me about it. That's all I've heard about since I announced that I was going to start there and then work my way up. It's ok, though, we all know who's a better shot :mamoru:

Richierich

RichieRich
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    NoLa
    THAT'S the Courtenay I know.;)

And, pay no attention to Rich and his Glock-bashing.

While he does come from good fire fighter stock, they simply do not know any better...:D

LMAO i love when you chime in on topics usually makes me grin the way you put things. And im not bashing the glock i just thought the quote was funny and i knew court would notice it. I acknowledge the glock for what it is just not my cup of tea.

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    LMAO i love when you chime in on topics usually makes me grin the way you put things. And im not bashing the glock i just thought the quote was funny and i knew court would notice it. I acknowledge the glock for what it is just not my cup of tea.
    Of course, get the blonde all fired up, even though she's been trying really hard to make an educated decision here :rolleyes:

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    I thought you MADE the decision already. You mean I had to clean that frigging G26, and you haven't made up your mind YET?

That's a woman for you....:rofl:

Nah, I made my decision after I left that day. Just needed to find a small local dealer in NOLA because I'm not big on "box" stores ie Cabelas, Walmart, etc.

Top Bottom