America: The Age Of Woke

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I do agree with the WOKE view that gun control laws are racist since the first gun laws were Jim Crow laws and to this day, black people are targeted for gun law violations more then anyone.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I do agree with the WOKE view that gun control laws are racist since the first gun laws were Jim Crow laws and to this day, black people are targeted for gun law violations more then anyone.

So, assuming that's the case, why do democrats in majority black districts not fight these laws? Is it just mass media brainwashing?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    So, assuming that's the case, why do democrats in majority black districts not fight these laws? Is it just mass media brainwashing?

One of my best friends grew up in an all black neighborhood. I introduced him to the 2nd Amendment back in 2009 by helping him to pick out his first handgun(Taurus PT92 with Mecgar mags purchased for self-defense.) He was still living with his Mom and she was very upset with him for buying a gun.
    I asked him why his Mom was unhappy and he explained that gun ownership has been stigmatized in the Black Community ever since the Jim Crow era. Under Jim Crow, black people were punished for even the legal ownership(Federal law under the Constitution) of guns. It did not matter if there was no actual crime being committed, it was illegal under Jim Crow for black people to own guns. This was the manifestation of the evil that white southern Democrats practice to this day. It was just one of the reasons why the NRA fought the KKK during the 1870s and the 1950-60s.
    Black Democrats have been slowly turning against the Anti-Gun platform of old. This is good for the 2nd Amendment.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I think they hurt the law abiding citizen more than anyone or any race.

Racist Democrats do not care about collateral damage. They are a privileged class who have been exempt from restrictions.
    Obama’s Drone Strike program killed more children than terrorists, but that was ok with the racist Democrats since it was only Arab children.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Racist Democrats do not care about collateral damage. They are a privileged class who have been exempt from restrictions.
    Obama’s Drone Strike program killed more children than terrorists, but that was ok with the racist Democrats since it was only Arab children.

FIFY!

They really are despicable shitbags!

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I have always said and will always continue to do so. "You can not be a democrat and be a good person" They are the very face of the evil that exist in humanity. And a lot of their supporters actually think they are good people and helping others. They are blind to what their actions cause while the leaders of the party are not blind. Like Lyndon Johnson promising all the Blacks a better life. Gathered them all up and put them in housing project. He knew what concentrating poverty would do to them. And now 70 years later they still vote Democrat just like Johnson planned.

FIFY!

They really are despicable shitbags!

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    One of my best friends grew up in an all black neighborhood. I introduced him to the 2nd Amendment back in 2009 by helping him to pick out his first handgun(Taurus PT92 with Mecgar mags purchased for self-defense.) He was still living with his Mom and she was very upset with him for buying a gun.
    I asked him why his Mom was unhappy and he explained that gun ownership has been stigmatized in the Black Community ever since the Jim Crow era. Under Jim Crow, black people were punished for even the legal ownership(Federal law under the Constitution) of guns. It did not matter if there was no actual crime being committed, it was illegal under Jim Crow for black people to own guns. This was the manifestation of the evil that white southern Democrats practice to this day. It was just one of the reasons why the NRA fought the KKK during the 1870s and the 1950-60s.
    Black Democrats have been slowly turning against the Anti-Gun platform of old. This is good for the 2nd Amendment.

True.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom