American Badass Coalition(?)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    ochia88ft88tsvpp9isd.jpg

ABCJohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Shiner, TX
    What, specifically did you find funny? I'm the founder of the group as well as owner of Shield Tactical and Texas Black Rifle Company

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    You call yourselves badass? What are y'all? A group of 12 year old fat kids who get picked on too much so you call yourselves badass to build yourselves up?

a43fdc4f55cb7ce5f950d83762499e92_zpsb0651e79.jpg

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    I'm interested in membership. I meet the requirements of a having 5 pairs of mil-spec cargo pants, having a Don't Tread on Me Bumper sticker, and liking a bunch of milita pages on Facebook. Not only that but I also once took a carbine class and even managed to hit the target a few times.

The only hang-up is that my operator SGs are Wal-Mart knock-offs, not authentic Oakleys. Is there a way I can get a waiver for that? I know a kiosk worker in the mall who used to be IDF who I'm sure would be willing to vouch for me.

ABCJohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Shiner, TX
    Well, for starters we have the manners to not speak this way to people we don't even know. There is a reason behind the name but I don't owe you any explanations. especially when you have pretty much proven what kind of people you are. You guys go on being message board heroes. I'll be getting back to the real world now.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Well, for starters we have the manners to not speak this way to people we don't even know. There is a reason behind the name but I don't owe you any explanations. especially when you have pretty much proven what kind of people you are. You guys go on being message board heroes. I'll be getting back to the real world now.

Some of us are heroes in the real world too.

ABCJohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Shiner, TX
    By the way. You can Google "John Harrington Shield Tactical" to see whaT *I* have done. Talk about people needing to build themselves up. Bunch of keyboard tough guy pussies.

12 years old? No. 6'3" and 240, 15 year boxing veteran, YES. I'll buy a plane ticket for any of you tough guys who would like to tell me your opinions in person. Just email me. john@tbrci.com, sign some papers form my lawyer and YOU can show ME what a "badass" is. Howbout it?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    By the way. You can Google "John Harrington Shield Tactical" to see whaT *I* have done. Talk about people needing to build themselves up. Bunch of keyboard tough guy pussies.

12 years old? No. 6'3" and 240, 15 year boxing veteran, YES. I'll buy a plane ticket for any of you tough guys who would like to tell me your opinions in person. Just email me. john@tbrci.com, sign some papers form my lawyer and YOU can show ME what a "badass" is. Howbout it?

settle down Rambo, no one wanted you to get your feelings involved.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Lol. What a badass. Who the hell starts a club with badass in the name and then threatens to go all badass on people. You're a badasss, of course we aren't gonna give you our address.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom