Amite this Sunday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSUrifle

GeauxShootin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Prairieville, La
    I am interested to see how these things operate, are they very formal? What would I need if I wanted to shoot?

A pistol 9mm or larger, 4 or 5 mags, a holster, mag pouches, a good belt, and 150-175 rnds. If ur missin somethin just ask most of us have extra gear u can borrow for the match.

depends on what u mean by formal?

mike45

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    LaPlace
    Formal?! Darn I just sent my tux and matching holster to the cleaners. Oh well, just have to use the same old rig I guess.

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    Great match. A posible record turnout and every stage optimized for a different Division.

I thought stage 3 was great with both the Polish Plate Rack and Texas Star on the all-steel stage. Much fun.

DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Man I was exausted after that one.The texas star trough a port is ruff.

My biggest regret is not having anyone taping Bam on his Texas Star/Freestyle One-Handed Polish Plate Ninja Assault. For those of you who didn't see it:

The texas star was being a texas star, and not behaving properly (rocking at about 400 RPM), which gathered the attention of most of the squad(s). Just when everyone was looking, he throws open the door and engages the plate rack, takes out a few from the top, which causes it to spin pretty fast, then drops his mag. Reaches for a fresh one with one hand while simultaneously taking out a spinning plate, strong hand only. Too bad there's not a classification for style points:D

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Hahaahhahaha, that was funny, I looked through the port, and saw that thing spinning FAST, like someone was doing it by hand, then I realized, Bam was still shooting, I busted out laughing !!!

Top Bottom